FIFTY TWO

[Everything probably doesn't make sense, sooo]

The sun completely disappeared behind the thick clouds as it slowly darkened the whole world and the Mister Moon was ready to take over to light the darkness, the sun wasn't too bright nor shiny to begin with and it was only windy and looking like the rain would possibly pour out anytime soon, earlier.

Through the silent with only the night crickets made such pleasing noise, a certain young man with black hair was scurrying around the almost empty room, busying himself with patting a warm wet silk fabric onto the amber's forehead. 

He had gotten the items he needed from a servant earlier the day, the servant being scouted to the room to practically drag them to the throne room.

Though, he made a stubborn choice and threatened the servant out of choice. To keep their mouth clasped, that they were currently hiding inside their room, he technically knows why and what's the reason of the servant that was sent to him, them

Leaving him with no choice but to threaten the servant that he would harm them if they didn't follow his orders, it was a bitter taste and feelings to him when he used that kind of way again.

"Please, please... wake up and tell me you are okay."

the young man whispered as he held onto Sunoo's hand, never, ever leaving his tight grip as he continues to dab the warm fabric, that he thought he could use to keep the other warm.

Riki couldn't think of anything, his mind was too occupied of- when will Sunoo wake up? .. Absentmindedly tapping the wet warm silky fabric on Sunoo's forehead to at least keep him warm a little bit, he can't do anything but only this, he wasn't useful to be honest.

Sunoo... he was, he's still unresponsive to whatever Riki tried to do to wake him up. He actually moved him on the bed already but, when he lifted the amber up in his arms to carry him to the bed, he was light as a feather and...

he seemed so lifeless. And that eventually made him freak out, cries of plead slipped past his mouth as he was at the verge of crying. Yet, he gave up and convinced himself that Sunoo probably needed a proper rest.

The youngest prince regretted everything.

How he suddenly disappeared without Niki knowing, he left the other alone to deal with everything and that moment he knew when the time he disappeared.

Nishi  came out, caused a lot of trouble and acted towards the others like the scum he is. And, everything ended up getting Sunoo harmed.

He doesn't even know how will he help Sunoo go through this, he does not have healing powers beside his lame dusk. How will the others think of him right now.

Speaking of the other prince's, Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, and Jungwon. he's actually mad or even more disappointed. Because, How can they leave Sunoo in that state? What if something serious happened? He cannot forgive them and mostly, he cannot forgive his own self.

Well, is it already late to care for someone? Ever since, he had been caring about Sunoo, though he was too coward to show it to his elder.

That sometimes, he would end up using his weapon on Sunoo, in terms for him to get away from the amber immediately. He knows that it is a literal stupid- dumb like excuse for everything what he had done to the elder, but what's done is done.