3

Scenario: You come back after a rough game and just need help to relax

Arisu: He would probably just want to sit down with you and talk to you about the game. Trying to make sure you weren't too traumatized. Later he'd bring you dinner so you guys can eat alone in your room together and cuddle afterwards.

Karube: He'd be really tired from the tag game that the two of you just played. But once you guys got back to the mall, he'd have a sudden burst of energy. He would tell you as many jokes as he could in an attempt to get you to smile a little. He would cuddle with you and give you small kisses here and there. You and him would start a tickle fight and at the end, you'd be in each other's arms on the floor.

Chota: He would sense the tension coming from you the moment you guys got out of the first game. Though he's injured he'd still try to cheer you up. He would tell you fun little stories and just lay down with you. The two of you would stay up all night and talk. This helped relieve some of the tension and worry that you were feeling.

Chishiya: He'd notice that you're stressed and tense. I feel like he'd sit you down on the bed, lay his head in your lap, and let you do the one thing he knows you like to do. Play with his hair. It's rare that he lets you do this but since you had such a rough time today, he makes an exception. He'd cuddle you too and just bask in your company. He'd never admit it but he likes to cuddle you, it helps him relax too.

Niragi: He'd make fun of you. Hands down. Little to no sympathy from him, but can you say that you're surprised? Okay, okay. Maybe just maybe. He'd laugh at you for getting all riled up over a game while he brags about how easily he could have beaten. You'd shut him up by hugging him though. He always shuts up if you just hug him, behind closed doors that is. After you get him to shut up you drag him into bed and just hold him close to yourself. He can't up but drop the asshole act for a few minutes.

Last Boss: He may not be the most emotional person in world but when he noticed that you where stressed out from a game, he'd drop whatever he was doing and focus all of his attention on you. He wouldn't really leave your side. He'd just hold you close to himself, like he was protecting an injured animal. He wouldn't let go of you until he could physically feel your body relax.

Aguni: When you came back to The Beach and collapsed on the couch in his room, he'd walk over to you and just hug you. No words. He would try his best to comfort you and just be there for you. He would ask about the game and what happened to make you the way you are. He'd just lay with you and run his hands through your hair until you fall asleep all snuggled up to him.

Hatter: Hugs. Lots of hugs and praise. He couldn't stand to see you so stressed and tense. He would try everything he could to get you to relax and ease up. He didn't want you to dwindle on the misfortunes of the game. He would shower you in kisses until you were laughing because it tickled. He would probably just spend the rest of the night cuddling with you and praising you for the good job that you did.