Ruthless (III)

When the door closed, Alliana went on with her usual morning routine as of nothing unusual happened.

She took the small porcelain bowl from the bedside table, went to the spacious bathroom to brush her teeth, washed her face cleanly, added a few drops of moisturizing essence on the cold spring water in the bowl, dipped the towel, and patted it on her face gently.

After doing skin care, she prepped herself up, changed into a gorgeous dress, and went down.

Seeing her, the old maids slowed down their movements as to not make any noise. No one among them dared to talk or breathe loudly.

The maids who had witnessed the first young miss's wrath over the group of newcomers a week ago trembled at the sight of her.

They bowed their heads low and tried to erase their existence. They were afraid that the she-devil would notice something in them and fire them.

However, who would have thought that there was one insensitive person who bravely approached the young miss today?

"First young miss! You are going out? I wish you a safe trip!" The new maid felt that this young miss was very kind and generous. She even gave her a gift!

So as part of her plan to befriend this rich young miss, she acted close to her, hoping to get her favor.

The surrounding maids froze and they looked at the young maid with terrified eyes. The older maids quietly sighed.

Who was this idiot!

Alliana turned her slender neck around, her dangling earrings slightly swaying. The loosely twisted bun on her head secured by a hairpin made her look more alluring like a mature rose in full bloom. Her red lips turned up into a sweet smile.

However, her eyes had a hint of mocking in them. "Oh my, you are so sweet. I kind of like you."

"!!!" The maids could not hide their terrified eyes anymore. They all looked down.

The newcomer maid did not notice anything and smiled shyly. "I also like first young miss. Young miss is truly beautiful and kind. I am grateful to have an employer like you."

"Ha, ha-ha." Alliana suddenly laughed. This cliché play was really way~ down the bottom. If she had to give it a rating, she would score it 0.025 out of ten. The decimal point was of course for the effort she was giving for this lame act.

The maid blinked. What was funny about it?

"You're funny. I hope you can still say that later."

"Oh, ha-ha. I will." The maid did not know what else to say and laughed with the first young miss. She then waved goodbye enthusiastically at Alliana.

When Alliana was gone, the blockhead newcomer maid turned around and exclaimed with pride to the terrified group of maids nearest to her.

"See, our first young miss likes me a lot, doesn't she?"

The surrounding maids only looked blankly at her and went on with their chores.

No one warned the newcomer maid, because they knew that they would not be seeing her for long.

Inside the car, Alliana sat gracefully on the back seat. She was on the way to the company.

She dialed the household manager.

"Hello~ it's me. Your gorgeous boss. I want to report my missing dress and pair of earrings. Check out the maid's dorms and their belongings. I want the person who took it be punished by law. And by law, I mean, not just a resignation letter, she had to be escorted by a group of handsome policemen. Do it so that I can visit her in jail, understood?" Alliana said without a pause.

There was a short silence on the other line, followed by a hesitant voice of an old man.

"...Does it have to be done today?"

"Of course, Charlie."

"Alright, first young miss. I will do it right away."

The call ended.

Alliana still wore a sweet smile throughout the call, but her thoughts were cold.

Never was there a person who stole her things and left unscathed.

Her driver who heard what she ordered shuddered at the maid's fate.

Who was so dumb to mess with the first young miss again?

This person behind him was the most ruthless person those maids probably had ever met.