27|| 𝘾𝙊𝙊𝙋𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘿𝙄𝙀𝙎 (part 2)

2-27-21 |  3060 words
the long awaited sequel

I like to believe things are back to normal.

I think it is.

I think Schlatt and I are comfortable with eachother again, I hope so.

Of recent, hes been letting me sit at his lunch table. Much to Daves dismay - who insists I should want absolutely nothing to do with him. But, I mean, what does Dave know? Hes never been inlove.

I like to believe this is his way of forgiving me.

IN MY DEFENSE I HAVE NEVER SAID ANYTHING MEAN TO YOU SO YEAH AHHAHAHHA!! I'M THE ONLY GOOD ONE THEY ALL SUCK WE SHOULD-- OMG ARE WE ABOUT TO KISS??

I like Charlie the most.

The library is a suitable learning space, my 'helpful' educators tell me with a soft tone and round sympathetic eyes. Although I dislike being babied (which is funny, because its either that or teachers fucking hate me - I'm unsure which I like most.)

I can't totally complain, the library is quiet. And, although it is a good learning environment I barely ever actually do my work like I'm supposed to.

I don't have to worry right now, I only have fifteen or so minutes to power through after this anyway.

"Hi Wilburr~" The brunette sings, holding a stack of papers in his arms as he stops infront of the printer, a few feet away from the table I'm sat.

"Hello Darryl." I've found Darryl isn't particularly terrible company. Hes funny (sometimes). Extremely passive aggressive and sing-songy.

"What cha doin'?" He peers over at the open textbook infront of me, I instinctively hide the book with my arm - not that I have anything to hide. I feel guilty for this action immediately.

"Umh- like-" I have to quickly glance down at the paper for a second to register what I'm actually reading, I know what I'm reading I just need a little reminder "N..Numbers."

"Oooh math?.. I'm really good at math, if ya need any help or anythin'. Y'know, I used to tutor Zak 'n stuff." He hummed, watching as the photocopier slowly did its thing.

"No, I'm fine." I shrug. I take his offering of assistance as some sort of personal attack - like I usually do. I'm quite good at that.

"Okie dokie, buddy." He chooses not to linger on the topic, I appreciate this.

"What're you doing out of class? The Darryl? Missing SCHOOL?!"

Darryl scoffs lightly like this is the most silly thing hes ever heard, which is probably true. I'm a silly goose. (daddy.)

"No! You know I help out, I'm allowed to skip. Plus, 'm just doing something for the teacher!" He retorts with a slight giggle.

I snort a bit but say nothing.

"OinK- Heehee!" Darryl seemingly mocks me. I can't be very mad.

We both shut up as the quick and heavy clopping of a teachers heels echo through the library. I take my eyes off the brunette and onto the work I'm supposed to be doing.

"I hope to see you doing your work, Wilbur. Or I'll be sending you straight back to class." The teacher drops even more papers for Darryl to copy. Darryl does nothing but sighs gently and gets to work.

"Yes ma'am." I drawl. Honestly, I dont mind the librarian. Well, I think shes the librarian. Shes definitely staff, just doesn't teach any classes. She pays me little mind.