𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3: 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕

⊱ ─── {.⋅ 2nd Person's POV⋅.} ─── ⊰

Define a peaceful and comfortable sleep...A nice bed, good atmosphere and dim lights. Well you got this all except for the nice bed.

You see, Im Nayeon did not let you sleep beside her on her bed. You tried asking nicely, but you know what she said?

"I'd rather die than to let a pervert like you sleep beside me."

You got used to waking up with an aching back and a sore neck. This was nothing compared to your security agency, when they made you train for a couple of years.

"Oi lazy bunny wake up" You poked her cheeks as you sat up from your futon.

"You're gonna be late lazy ass!" You started shaking her body which earned you a groan from her.

"Shut up! I'm tired...Don't be so hard on me" She dozed off once again as you sat on the edge of her bed.

"Yeah that's what she said" A stupid grin crawled to your face making the bunny girl shoot up from her bed and a foot came flying your way.

A loud thud was heard inside the room, rubbing your already sore back as it hit the floor harshly.

"Pervert...Are you even a real agent? I swear maybe I can kill you if I want to"
She lightly tapped your leg using her foot.

Grumbling at her words, a stupid idea crawled into your brain that you will probably regret later on.

Standing up from the floor, you tackled her onto her bed. Trapping her between your arms, making her gasp.

"Hmm...I assure you I'm real and I can take you on if you allow me to" You husked, letting your breath trickle her ear. The idol didn't know what to think, as a blush creeped up her face, turning her red.

"W-what?" She managed to stutter out. Cursing on her mind for stammering in front of you...more like under you.

"I wonder how long you-!" You didn't get to continue as the side of your body was met with her foot... again.

"Alright I'm getting assaulted."

Repeating the same scenario earlier, you stood up and glared at the bunny girl. Your body ached a little but she seemed to be satisfied with it.

"Perv"

"I was just teasing you! No need to be violent!" You walked out, slamming the door shut. "Aish! Just get ready then get out. I'll make breakfast."

As soon as you walked out, a small but visible smile found its way on nayeonie's face.

"Pabo-yah you sure make my mornings fun" She muttered, a small smile making its way to her face.

"Eh? What the hell Im Nayeon! He's stupid and annoyin—Aish!" She talked to herself, grumbling towards the bathroom.

Back to you, you finished cooking breakfast for the both of you. Serving the food on the table, as bunny girl walked out of her room.