Monster - Niragi X Male! Reader

Summary: Niragi is an infamous demon hunter and has been tasked with hunting down a powerful demon

*Niragi's POV*

I sat on my bed silently as I reloaded all of my guns. I was late for my appointment with my client. It didn't really fucking matter to me though.

I turned to my phone just as it started to ring. I answered and put it on speaker. It was Aguni.

"I take it you met with the client, Aguni?" "Where the hell are you? We were supposed to meet up here." I laughed because of how pissed he sounded over me not meeting up with him.

"Chill out, I thought you could handle the meeting on your own. It's the actual hunting part that I need to be there with you for."

He just sighed. "You're such a pain. I'm on my way back to the motel so just wait outside. I'll pick you up so we can get going." I smiled as I picked up my favorite sniper rifle off the bed. "Sounds like a plan boss man."

*Time skip*

I glanced up at Aguni as he tightly gripped the handle of his knife in his hands. "You good?" He nodded not making eye contact with me. "I'm fine."

"So do you know what we're dealing with?" He took a deep breath, I'm guessing he was trying to calm his nerves. It was unlike him to be so on edge.

"Yes. A demon." I chuckled, "Sounds easy enough. You remember how to kill said demon?" "Just strike a fatal blow with this blade."

I nodded, "Yep. But be careful boss. We don't know what the fucker looks like or how strong it thinks it is." Aguni nodded as we entered the building.

Inside the paint on the walls was peeling. Rats were running freely across the floor. There was mold growing on the ceiling.

The place was overall was just run down and fucking disgusting. "We should split up. We can cover more ground that way and find this bastard faster." Aguni said calmly.

"Yes sir. Meet back here in an hour." I walked down the hallway to the left kicking open each door that I passed by. Nothing.

I came to one of the doors in the middle of the hallway. I kicked it open still not expecting to see anything. But, I was met by a random boy laying on the floor of the room.

I walked over to him. I turned him over with my foot so that he was facing me. I examined his facial features carefully. He was fucking cute.

He could have been a model. Was he a model? What the fuck was someone like him doing in a place like this? And to add to the confusion, he was fucking unconscious.

Maybe he could be useful to me. I picked up the boy and threw him over my shoulder as I wandered back out to the entrance of the building. "Yo Aguni! Let's get the fuck out of here! This shit is a bust!" Aguni came jogging out of the building back to the car. He stared at the boy and then at me.

"Who is he?" I shrugged, "Don't know. I found him in one of the rooms." Aguni glared at me. "What if he's the demon we're looking for?"

My gaze drifted from Aguni to the still sleeping boy. "No, he's not the demon. He seems too innocent to be something so vile."

Aguni rolled his eyes at me and huffed. "Cut it out Niragi. This is serious. We can't take any chances."

Aguni unlocked the car door and opened it. "I know Aguni. I found him so he's mine. I'll keep an eye on him." "Fine, just get in the damn car."

*Time skip*

We were finally back at the motel. Aguni had gone out for a bit and I decided to stay with the boy I'd found.

I had laid him down on my bed and was just sitting next to him. Now that I was looking at him in the light, he was fucking cute. He looked so damn fragile.

As I was staring at the boy he started to stir. "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" I quickly pinned the boy down to the bed causing him to struggle against me. "Calm down handsome. I'm not here to hurt you. Name's Niragi."

"Y/N." I smirked, "Pleasure to meet you." Y/N looked around the room before his eyes shifted back to me.

"How did I get here?" "I found you in a disgusting run down building. My boss and I brought you back to our motel room. I thought you might be useful to us in some way or another." Y/N just smiled.

"That's really sweet of you guys. But, what were you and your boss doing in an abandoned building." I thought for second.

"We're not sweet for one. And two we do a special job." Y/N rolled his eyes at me. "Oh come on, tell it like it is. I'm not a damn child." I couldn't help but smile. I liked this kid's attitude. "Fine, but no fucking flipping out, you got that?" Y/N nodded yes vigorously.

"My boss and I are demon hunters. We came here because we had a client call who was concerned about a demon that was supposedly living at one of his properties."

We both fell silent after I finished explaining it is that I do. "Wow, that's..." "Yeah?" "Pretty cool. Were you able to find the demon?"

I shook my head no. "It was a bust. But I guess I found something better." Y/N tilted his head to the side. "Oh? What was it?" I smirked as I leaned down closer to his face. "I found you handsome."

Y/N's face quickly became red. "Stop it! That's fucking weird to say! We just met!" I gently placed my hand over Y/N's mouth and hushed him. "Keep it down. I'm allowed to hit on a guy who peeked my interest if I want to." Y/N said nothing as he stared into my eyes

"Do you want something to drink?" Y/N nodded. "Yes please." I released the smaller male as I hopped up from the bed and walked out to the vending machine that was right outside the room.

When I came back, Y/N looked a little different. His eyes were pitch black and he was blankly staring at the wall. I set down his drink on the bedside table and sat back down next to him.

"Hey kid, you doing okay?" As I reached out to grab his arm his eyes quickly shifted to me. "Don't fucking touch me, you disgusting hunter." I quickly retracted my hand back.

"You motherfucker. You're the damn demon." Y/N bared his now sharp teeth at me. "Right you are. And may I just say, that you're fucking hot for a human. I wouldn't mind getting you undressed."

Y/N ran his hands over my chest as he played with the buttons on my shirt. Usually I'd be down for this shit but not with a demon. I swatted his hands away from me. "What did you fucking do to him?" The demon chuckled, "Oh, is he your little boyfriend?

Well, since you care so fucking much, he's still here. I'm just wearing his skin and controlling everything he does."

I growled, "Get out of his body. Now!" The demon draped his arm over my shoulder. "I don't think I want to. I kinda like this body.

It's well built . There's a lot to take in, if you know what I mean." I pushed Y/N's body off the bed. "Fucking touch me again and that's the last damn thing you'll do."

The demon just laughed at me, "You'd never do shit. You can't hurt him. You want to know something?" "No," I growled at the demon as I pointed my sniper rifle at him. "Y/N really likes you. Though he only just fucking met you, he's grateful that you helped him. It's pathetic really."

I still said nothing in response. I couldn't show him how angry I was getting. "Too bad you'll never get to see him again. I'm here to stay baby, so get fucking used to it!" I couldn't take it anymore.

I grabbed the demon by the neck and slammed him against the wall. "Get the fuck out of Y/N! Now!" Suddenly his eyes returned to their normal color. "N-Niragi please. Help me. Get him out of me! He's made me hurt so many people!

I just want it to stop!" I released Y/N and pulled him into a hug. "I know kid. I know. Aguni and I are going to free you, alright?" Instead of Y/N's voice responding back there was that voice again. The one that sound like nails on a fucking chalkboard.

"Wow, Y/N's a strong little bitch. But, I guess I'm stronger."

End~