「4」 Pass or Fail: Survival Test

➹

➹.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.➷

「Pass or Fail: Survival Test」
✿4✿

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.➷

"He's late." Naruto kept looking left a nd right outside the classroom door, seeing when will his sensei arrive.

"Naruto, just sit down!" Sakura yelled, "I don't want to! How come our teacher is the only one who's late? I'm ready to roll, believe it! The other groups already got their new teachers, and Iruka-Sensei is gone too!" He replied.

"We know, okay." Sakura sighed, but then, something catches her attention. "Hey, what are you doing?!" Which catches you and Sasukes attention since you both were next to each other.

You see Naruto taking an eraser, that has some chalk on it, in between the door on top, for it to fall on your sensei when the door opens, Naruto giggling from it. "Naruto!"

"That's what he gets for being late. Surprise!" He says as he jumped down. "You're asking for trouble. You know you shouldn't do that." She scolded, 'Psh, I love stuff like this!'

"Hm. Our teachers a jounin, an elite ninja. You think he would fall for that trick?" Sasuke questioned, look down, with Sakura agreeing with him as always. "I don't know. I have a hunch that he might fall for it." You said in a amused tone.

Soon, you four see a hand at the door handle, catching your attentions. Then, the eraser fell and bounced off the teachers head, leaving some dusted chalk on his head. Naruto then burst out laughing and pointed at him, "I got him! He totally fell for it!" He laughed.

Sakura started apologizing to the jounin and told him that she told him not to do it and he didn't listen, but, you can tell she enjoyed it. You giggled to yourself from the scene.

'Ara? It's Kakashi-Sensei? He's gonna be our new jounin teacher?'

"Well, my first impression of this group. You're a bunch of idiots." He bluntly said, making you guys sulk.

_____________

"All right. Why don't you introduce yourselves one at a time?" The sensei said as he was across the team.

"Introduce ourselves? Well, what are we supposed to say?" Sakura questioned, "Things you like. Things you hate. Dreams for the future. Hobbies. Stuff like that." He explained while shrugging.

"Well, why don't you tell us first? I mean, before we talk, tell us about you. So we know on how it's supposed to work." Naruto said. "Me? I'm Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate... I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future-- never really thought about it. As for my hobbies-- I have lots of hobbies." He said.