+ 10 +

(Jimin's POV)

Eh.

Eh?

EH?!

With his feet planted at the very top of the staircase Jimin's draw drops open to a perfect O when he sees the two people exiting the dark library, his hands immediately balling into tight fists.

What the hell.

Who is that guy?!

....is that the guy I saw working at the shop yesterday?

Lowering his expression into a deep frown while keeping his eyes on the tall figure walking with Y/N Jimin shoved his hands in his pockets, his body wiggling out of the small group he was talking with to get a better view of the two.

"Y/N-Chan, w-would you like me to carry your backpack?.."

"Ah...You don't have to Shuka-Kun! I can carry it okay."

"Let me carry it, if you have to be careful on the stairs it's easier if you don't have this hanging off of you."

"Hmmm....Okay...but only if it isn't too heavy for you."

....Y/N-Chan?

Ha.

I carry her up stairs you oriental string bean.

Why is he being so chummy with her anyway.

"Hyung?"

I bet Y/N doesn't even wanna be around him.

"Hyuuung?"

What grade is he even in?

"Hyung."

Hopefully he doesn't have any of the same classes as she does.

"Hyung!"

Jumping and snapping at Jungkook's voice beside him he quickly turns to look at the male, his gruff voice laced with agitation.

"What."

"Woah, what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing."

Tilting his head around Jimin and letting  out a tiny snicker Jungkook wiggles his eyebrows at his best friend, his eyes swirling with playful mischievous flecks and his voice laced with light amusement.

"Ah, I see our Pretty Girl has made a friend?"

"Shut up. Let's just go to class."

On her first day back she already has guys throwing themselves at her feet.

I know she's beautiful but damn.

Oh well, hopefully that dude doesn't have any classes with her and he'll fade off into the hole he crawled out of.

Tilting his head up to watch Y/N get by when she finally makes it all the way up the stairs Jimin lets out a soft sigh and pushes his body off the wall, his eyes staying on the small girl the whole way down the hallway.

I felt better when she was safe at home...now what if something happens to her?

What if she gets sick?