Chapter sixteen: The morning after

❝......❞- Means the start or the end of a character's thoughts

𝙔/𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

The next morning, you were awoken by the sun shining right in your face. You groaned and turned your head to the right. You put your left hand up to see if Levi was still sleeping beside you, which surprisingly he wasn't. You sat you in a sitting position and got up from your shared bed. You walked into the bathroom and saw your body covered in marks and lovebites from yesterday. 

You blushed and wore Levi's t-shirt, something that was cliche but you didn't care. You walked out of your beautiful bathroom and headed to the kitchen where you thought Levi would be. You soon found yourself in the kitchen but no signs from the male. You looked at the pan and saw that two eggs were cooking. You hummed in approval and looked at the clock. 

''Twelve already?'' You quietly mumbled to yourself in surprise.

Then you felt two hands on your hips and a kiss on your cheek

''Good morning, darling'' He said 

''Good morning'' You said as you turned around to face him

When you turned around. Levi was smiling and looked so happy. He gave you a kiss that was filled with love and admiration towards you. 

As sweet and precious as that kiss was, Levi was in the mood for something more. 

Something you thought would be a quick peak turned out into a makeout session. As the kisses grew hotter and hotter, Levi picked you up by your ass and put you onto the kitchen counter. He put his hand on your thigh and you moaned. 

You were incredibly sore from yesterday's adventures and felt every touch Levi laid on you. 

You stopped kissing him and looked him into his eyes. 

''What if they see us?'' You asked 

''Yeah, I guess we shouldn't'' Levi said as he picked you up and helped you get off the counter

''I was cooking breakfast'' He said smiling 

''I can see that'' You say smiling back at the male

''I thought you would be hungry'' He says looking back at you

''And why would you think that?'' You asked

''Oh, do I have to remind you of all the nasty things we did?'' He whispers in your ear pulling you in by your waist

''No, no, stop'' You say pushing him back as you heard the door open

''Good morning! I and Erwin ran to a store in the city! We had to get some foo-Wow you two seem awfully happy today'' She said as she walked into the kitchen

''Good morning! What did you get?'' You ask trying to avoid the question 

She shows you what she got in detail while you and Levi give each other looks and winks. Soon enough Kate left to go tell Hange and Misa about her fantastic finds and shared her story about how amazingly cheap the food was. 

 You and Levi have a calm, peaceful breakfast, getting to know each other even better. 

In an hour you found yourself in Hange's car and going to the city with Kate, Misa and of course Hange. You planed on having a girl's night out because it was your last day here. Kate made you wear your favorite outfit and your favorite shoes. Kate was surprised to see that you didn't want to wear it saying that you don't want to be cold. 

Even though she was confused about your sudden change in attitude, she didn't suspect a thing. The night was very fun, Hange insisted on dancing and doing shots. Hange laid Kate on the bar and poured vodka on her stomach. She winked at you and licked the vodka off of Kate. 

After a lot of shots and even more dancing, you found yourself in the car, with Hange singing ''High Enough by K.Flay'' 

Misa was driving and yelling at Hange to keep it down while Kate was fast asleep. 

When you finally arrived back home, Levi and Erwin were waiting for you. Misa stepped out and asked the two already worried men to help carry the three drunk girls to their rooms. Erwin carried Kate to their house, Misa helped Hange get to her room and tried to get her to stop fighting with Levi. 

Levi carried you to your bed and laid you down. 

''It was so fun'' You said as you looked at him 

''I can tell'' He answered 

''Imagine, I licked vodka off of Hange's body'' You said 

''Oh, and did you like it?'' He asked 

''Yeah, I loved it'' You said 

''Maybe I will go gay for her'' You looking at Levi 

''She's too annoying'' Levi answered as he put his shit on you

''No, she's not. She's nice'' You said 

''But you're better'' You said as you leaned in and kissed him 

''Aren't you a sweetie'' He said as he kissed your forehead

You chuckled and laid back down. Levi tucked you in and got into the bed himself. He put his arm around you and you put your head onto his chest and sighed

''I love you'' You mumbled 

''I love you too, Y/n'' Levi answered as he kissed your forehead