2. valentines | wolfhard

it's a normal saturday, on a normal mid-term break. it was a normal day of my life. i was gonna lay in bed all day, and eat rubbish, and binge netflix.
but today should'nt be a normal day, it's valentine's day, and i weren't going to see the love of my life, today is mine and my boyfriend finns anniversary. this day five years ago, he asked me if i wanted to date him.
i were on set filming it, and finn had told the directors, the rest of the cast, the filming crew, i was the only person who didn't know. i were filming the scene after bill realized that pennywise took beverly, me and richie would have been playing at the arcade waiting for bill to run in. but when he
asked me, jaeden didn't run in.

••
"y/n, i need to tell you something" he started, i gave him a look, as if to say 'dude were filming', and then he grabbed my hands. "ever since i started filming, i've been crazy about you, everyone knows it, and i was just wondering, will you be my valen-" finn started, but i kissed him, and he kissed me back. it was a bit awkward though, my mom, dad and older brother were watching.
••

i had an all nighter last night, so i pull up some pajama pants and threw on finns hoodie, he left it last time he was staying over, as i was wearing a shirt and my underwear. i run downstairs and grab a gatorade out of my fridge, to try and get some energy into me, and i decide to text finn.

'goodmorning baby, i hope you have the best valentine's day. you mean the world to me, you don't understand how much i love you, and i really can't put it in words. your such a goofball and your such a softie. i cant wait to wake up to hear your little snores, your arms around my waist, your soft breathing against my neck, i can't wait to shake you and say "baby, babe wake up!" you will groan and tell me it's to early, but you will wake up when i place a small kiss on your nose. i can't wait to laugh over stupid things and fall down on eachothers beds with laughter, i can't wait to go to mcdonald's and order 20 chicken nuggets and eat them one by one eventually. i can't wait to see my baby's face again. i love you, wolfhard. <3'

"send" i whisper, getting into my small double sized bed. i decide to watch some of my close friend, amybeths, netflix show, ive only watched the first season, and i heard it's really good.

i watch the first few episodes of 'anne with an e' before falling asleep, i haven't slept for over 24 hours, and i really needed the power nap.

while i was asleep, i had a dream.
in the dream, it was like a normal saturday, on a normal day in my life, but finn was preforming with his band, and he didn't know i was gonna be there. i wanted to surprise him. so i got my snacks and my water and i stood were i was supposed too. i waited through soundcheck, and calpurnia started preforming! it was great, and i were happy finn decided to keep our relationship private, because fans would be asking me for pictures. then suddenly, a girl who looked like, me, but nicer, climbed up the stage. she went over to finn and the wrapped there arms around eachother. they started kissing, which lead to making out. on stage. once they finsihed, the girl grabbed the mic, and looked at me. "yeah, y/n. he's mine." she said, i couldnt take it, and shook yourself awake.

i woke up with a flinch, and then i flinched agein, when i felt someone's skinny arms wrapped around my waist. i knew straight away that it was finn, i could smell his smell. whatever that perfect smell was, always comforted me, i turn around and see him, asleep. i smile, "my baby." i whisper, then i notice a whole load of bags and candy. i smile, when i kiss his nose. he wakes up and sees me, "baby, your awake!" he said, his naturally raspy voice, raspier from walking up. i giggle, "looks like you are too" he smiles, each little freckle on his face moving with the muscle. he pushes a strand of my y/h/c hair behind my ear. "your beautiful." he whispers, i slowly peck his chapped lips.

"when did you get here?" i ask, he sits up. "uhm. around 12:30, i knew where the secret key was, and i let myself in" he smiles, i fake gasp. "breaking into my house wolfhard! wait until the media hears about this!" he puts his hands up to his face. when we both went quiet, i look up at him and see him staring into my eyes. i blush and he changes the subject, "i got you presents babe!" he points at bags with 'have a great mother's day' in it. "don't ask about the bags, i bought valentines ones but my dad took them for my moms present, and i had to use them ones." i smile, only the wolfhards.

"let me get your present!" i say, getting out of my bed and opening my closet, i pull out a little box, and hand it to him. "it's small, i'm sorry.." i say, rubbing the side of my arm.

he opens the box and pulls out a card and two necklaces.  he starts reading the card, 'dear finn, happy valentine's day baby, i love you so much. you are my absolute world, ily. y/n-" he looks at the box, he pulls out two chains, they are metal, and they are two broken hearts, there is magnetic strips inside them which can connect the necklaces. one has my initial on it, and the other one has an f on it.

he looks up at me, from fidgeting with the box, "baby i'm so grateful." i smile, "it's not much, and i feel guilty, i mean it's kinda bad you know i'm just-" i start, but finn places his lips upon mine. "thankyou." i blush. he goes over and grabs his present.

"here, it's small." i smile, he's so cute.
i go to open the bag, when finn stops me. "i have flowers downstairs!! i uh, didn't want to ruin them in a bag." i smile, he's nervous.

i open and see bags of sour patch kids and a photo frame, i take it out and see a bunch of our polaroids framed in one frame, they were taken from special moments of our relationship. i feel my heart swell, he's the sweetest.

"thankyou so much baby" i say, looking at my stuff. i look up, and see a gorgeous young man, with dark curls and gorgeous chocolate brown eyes. i see his huge smile. i really love him.
"i love you." i whisper, as he leans in and feel his placed on my lips, i feel him smirk in our kiss, and i start giggling.

after a few makeout sessions, he convinces me to watch
fast and furious, i convince him to watch mean girls, and then we both watch titanic.

"leo dicaprio is so hot" i say, while we both cuddle. "excuse me?" he turns, "have you never seen this beautiful face?" he says, "your the hottest person alive, wolfhard. but i'm just saying, imagine growing up then. he would have been perfect." i joke, stretching it to annoy him. "leo has nothing on me" finn scoffs, i giggle. giving him kisses on the cheek, "no y/n, were over. go kiss your boyfriend leo" he says, causing me to giggle more, "finn michael wolfhard, you cant resist my kisses, and you know it" i say, placing a hundred more on his cheek. "okay maybe i can't resist your kisses, but that doesn't mean we're back together!" he says, shoving his hand in my face.

after watching the titanic, we order pizza and get some sleep.

i'm trying to sleep, when i feel finn wrap his arms around my waist. i turn around, "i love you, baby." pecking his nose. "i love you more, angel."
we shortly fall asleep.

___________________________

word count ::  1405

ignore my terrible grammer
hey lol this took three hours to write 😝🤟
lemme know if you like it