PART 93: | AN UNEXPECTED EVENT |

Before they killed a driver he told them that they were on the road that leads to New Orleans. They jumped into his car and drove there. Natali wasn't scared of Marcel, so she didn't really care if he knew she was in town.

She parked a car in front of where Fangtasia is, but something was different. Instead of a sign that says "Fangtasia", there was a sign saying "Happy Hour."

- "Your bar is called Happy hour?" Kai asked.

- "Hell no." Natali replies, "I'm going to punish a person who did this." Then she walked into a bar and it looked nothing like before.

She walked towards the back door that would lead into the room where she kept dark objects and did magic, but to her surprise, nothing was there, just a storage room. Words couldn't even describe how pissed she was.

- "What are you doing here?" She heard a voice behind her.

- When she turned around she saw a bartender, "Where the hell are my stuff?"

- He looks at her confused, "Your stuff? Did you forget something?"

- "No, this was my bar and my home a few months ago." Natali says and starts choking him, "Who's the owner of this bar?"

- They heard a woman's voice behind them, "This is my bar."

- Natali turns towards her and smiles, "You have no idea who you pissed off, I want my stuff back."

- "I never saw anything. I don't know what you're talking about." A woman says.

- "Okay, we'll do it like this. For every time you say that you don't know anything I'm going to kill someone." Natali tells her, "And if you don't believe me.." she added, and with just a flick of her hand bartender's neck was snapped.

Every person in a bar saw what happened and they were in a panic.

- "So what's it gonna be?" Natali asks looking at the woman.

- "I really don't-" Woman began saying and didn't even finish her sentence before another body fell to the ground.

- "Natali, you'll draw attention." Kai stated.

- "Good, maybe I'm just going to find Marcel and have a talk with him." Natali tells him, "But before I do that let's get more of our strength back."

Then they feed on every person that was at the bar and when they satisfied their hunger they left to find Marcel.

She stopped at Mikaelson's compound when she saw that it was renovated. She thought that Marcel was going to be there so she walked inside. She went to the living room but didn't find anyone.

- "Oh, when Mikaelson's find out what Marcel did-" Natali began saying but she stopped when she saw Kol entering a room, "Kol." she was shocked to see him there.

Kol narrowed his eyes at her and to her surprise he didn't seem happy to see her.

- "Honey, who is this?" Natali heard a familiar voice of no other than Davina Claire.

- "What the hell? You're dead and why is she calling you "honey"? Natali snapped at them.

- "I don't know who they are." Kol leans his head down to tell Davina.

- "You don't know who I am?! We've been together for over nine hundred years and you don't know who I am, what game are you playing?" Natali tells him.

- "Lady, we don't know what you're talking about." Kol says, "What are you doing at our home?"

- Natali frowns and looks at Kai, "Did he just call me lady?"