Chapter 7. You're a Teen dad?

^^^^^^^^^^Lidia^^^^^^^^^^^
°

°
Today's Shutout goes to:

gavinmagnuscreampie

•°•============================

°

============================

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT LIDIA IS WEARING A MASK THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE BOOK UNTILL I SAY OTHERWISE!!!!!!‼️❗❗❗❕❕❕❗❗❗❗❕❕

Nathan pov

After Lidia left, I wrote an note for her to send to my father. I  walked into another store to get change of clothes for Jonah and I. I didn't want us to be an easy target seeing we were on watch.

I changed our clothes, bought them and headed to the elevator to bring me outside the store. The bathroom was 5 minutes away from the store Lidia was in.

I was walking into the elevator when I saw some suspicious men standing inside. I turned away and went to the stairs where in ran down them.

After a few minutes of running I heard more footsteps coming down the steps. I held on to Jonah tighter when we finally reached on the outside.

I stop a cab but before I could enter someone held onto my leg. I looked down and saw a little baby girl. I looked up and saw some men running towards us.

The little girl looked homeless so I took her up and went in the cab (I don't even know why I did). I told the driver to drive faster and that I would pay him extra.

We arrived at the bus station where paid the driver and went on the bus leaving which was the bus to a two miles town where my dad has a safehouse.

When I entered the bus I saw the men who are following us, searching the buses. I think they were more than likely try to find us. I hid the kids by covering them with my jacket. I placed a hat I bought on my head and lowered my head hovering over the children trying to hide them.

When the bus was leaving I saw the men following us.

Couple minutes later :::::::::::::::::

I went off the bus and hurried into another cab that brought us to the house.

I put my fingerprints in and went inside. I put the children down and check the house footage. When I saw no one was near to the house I went and showered the little girl and also Jonah.

Little girl
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Little girl⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️