𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

"Open," Gray says and removes his hands from over my eyes. He had made me cover my eyes on our way to wherever we are because he said that it was a surprise. When he had parked the car in a parking garage, he had covered my eyes, telling me to trust him.

As I look around I am happy that I had my eyes shut. We are standing together under a glass ceiling way above us, the seemingly huge shopping center with families and groups of friends just spending time together while also shopping with each other.

I spin around to face Grayson his blue eyes also filled with just as much excitement as I feel but there is also amusement in them as he watches me look around at our surrounding like a child. He takes a card out of his pocket and holds it out to me. I give him a sus pious look which he only returns with a perfect smile.

"No," I drag the word out and step back.

"Yes," Gray laughs a little and grabs my wrist lightly, putting the card into my hand. I stare at him in slight awe because of how willing he is to just hand his card to me and he must see me staring at him like he's crazy because he laughs. "I have a few more, there is a pretty decent amount on there but if you need more then I can just use one of these." He tells me and shows me his wallet which has more cards in it before he puts his jeans. "So, where do you want to start?" He asks me and I do a little circle to see everything that is around us when I realize how big this shopping center must be.

"There." I point a little as my eyes land on a brightly coloured store and I give Gray a playful grin, pulling on his hand a little as I force him to walk with me.

"River, really?" I hear Gray ask with a small chuckle but he doesn't stop walking after me. "A candy shop?" He asks, clearly amused and I nod a little with a laugh. We walk into the brightly colored store and I give the owner a smile before disappearing down one of the aisles with Gray still following.

"What?" I ask, my eyes scanning the shelves and then stopping on a container which is shaped like a gummy bear and filled with them as well. "I want candy," I turn to see him and he cups my face in his hands which makes me giggle slightly at his touch due to the fact that his hands are much warmer then the colder weather outside.

"River, when I said make my pockets hurt," He says with a small laugh and we both keep eye contact, both amused by the other. "I mean make them actually hurt." He laughs and I roll my eyes, pulling away from his touch to pull my hair back behind my shoulders.

"Haha," I say sarcastically as I go to reach for the container but it is out of my reach so I look over to Gray. I see him grinning a little as he easily picks it up and holds it just out of my reach. "Very funny, Mr Sharp."

"I am completely serious, Miss Gold." Gray says with a little joking grin and I shake my head no because I really don't want to spend his money. "Fine, if you won't spend the money on yourself then I guess I will do it for you." He says with a little grin before he starts walking around the shop and picking up random things.

He continues to do this with every store we go into and I can't help but laugh a little as well.

"You literally bought so much." I laugh as we reach the penthouse that he had gotten for us to stay at. There are multiple people coming into the room where we sit down and they are each carrying multiple bags that we had bought. "Like, did I really need a bunch of new dresses?" I ask him and he shrugs slightly.

"You look pretty in dresses," Gray says calmly as he turns the tv on before making a small face. "Remind me to never say pretty again."

"On it boss." I laugh a little, sinking into the sofa with him so we can watch whatever is on at the moment. I watch as he goes into one of the bags before placing a huge bag of candy between the two of us. "I'm going to change." I tell him a second later because I am getting cold in these clothes plus we bought some new clothes which I would love to try on.

"Shit," I hear Gray cuss once I change into some shorts and an oversized sweatshirt that I had in my bag that I had brought with me on our first flight a few days ago.

"Are you ok?" I ask, nearly stumbling onto my face as I make my way back to the living room.

"One second," He says when he sees me and I see that he has his phone to his ear. He seems to be very distracted by whoever is talking so I lean on the wall lazily and stare at the ceiling as he talks. "You're kidding. No," Gray says to the other person who is on the other side of the phone. "No," Gray repeats himself. "It's on the news?" He asks and I see him grab the remote from the small table. "No it's not." Gray says as a random news story goes on but it suddenly changes, showing a picture of Gray and myself in the candy shop, extremely close to each other even though it isn't what it looks like as we were literally only joking around and our smiles say that.

"We're on the news." I say quietly and walk across the room, sitting on the couch quietly and giggle slightly when I read what the ladies are saying. "One of the worlds most richest bachelors." I tease him as he hangs up the phone, taking a seat next to me again.

"Ok Twitch streamer." Gray shoots back.

"You're mean to me." I act as if he had just shot me and fall back on the couch which makes him laugh, changing the channel to something on Disney Plus.

"And you're mean to me," He gives me a grin and steals some of my gummy bears. I whine in protest because he literally has his own box but he grins. "Fair is fair."