ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

"What's going on? Everything okay?" Lando asked. "Yeah, it's just my colleague Theo." She showed him the text. Do you want to hang out or are you with that other guy again? "Are you sure he's just a colleague?" "Oh my god, no it's not like that. We litterally properly talked to each other today for the first time." Lando looked relieved but deep inside him, he still wasn't convinced. "Okay, I guess if you say there's nothing, then there isn't. You want to watch a movie?" "I would love to. But I have work tomorrow. Another time?" "Yes. What do you think about lunch tomorrow? I could come pick you up and we'll go get some food." "Sounds like a plan."

The next day Theo didn't show up. Maybe it was good for Iris not to talk to him for a while. It was nearly noon so Iris waited near the entrance waiting for Lando. A car pulled up bit it wasn't Lando, it was Theo. He walked past her and she tried to stop him to talk to him. When they reached the lockers, she finally grabbed ahold of his wrist and he turned. "What the fuck was that text yesterday?" He stood there silently, not even looking at her. "Uhm hello? I'm talking to you. Could you please answer me?" She was starting to get angry. "Have you forgotten how to speak or someting? It's easier from behind your phone, isn't it? Well guess what, this is an actual conversation so you'll have to talk."

He took a step towards her and she bumped with her back against the lockers. He pinned her against them and kissed her. She wasn't expecting him to talk to her anymore. But she didn't excpect him to do this. She desperately tried to escape but he was damn strong. Why hadn't he told her he had a crush on her before? They had been colleagues for almost two years now. 

When she finally escaped from his touch, he looked at the entrance. Lando stood there with a bouquet of flowers. Of fucking course, she finally found someone she likes and doenst' mess it up but now Theo had to do it for her. "Lando, wait!" She would never be able to catch him if he started running so she had to actually try to keep him from doing that. Luckily he lost time throwing the flowers away and pulling the heavy door open. It wasn't enough to be able to stop him. He was getting in his car but she got in aswell as he had to start it. "Get out of my car! Unlike in movies there's nothing you can say to make this better." "Let me atleast try, Lando. I really have an explanation and I know it will sound ridiculous but you can't just give up. We haven't known each other for long but you can't deny this is special." "Alright, you have three minutes to make me change my mind." "What? Only three?" "Two and fifty seconds." He acted really cold but she couldn't blame him. She would be exactly the same in that situation because it looked very bad for her. 

"Okay, so Theo just showed up like five minutes ago. I tried to ask him why he sent me that text yesterday. He obviously didn't have an explaination but first he just stood there. When I expected him to walk away, he stepped closer and pinned me against the lockers. I tried to escape but he was too strong. You have to believe me Lando, please." She sounded desperate, wich she was. "Why would I try to ruin everything we have built these last couple of days? Why would I tell my sister about you if I didn't take this seriously? Why would I have called you yesterday if I didn't actually miss you? Why would I lie about not having a place to go?" He turned his face to look at her. "You lied about that?" "Yes, you idiot. My sister's friend lives a few houses away so I could've called Gemma if I wanted. But I didn't. Because after only one dinner I knew there was something about you that makes you a thousand, no a million times better than anyone else."

His smile grew. "You always know what to say, don't you?" He said. "Do you not like that?" "No, because now it's imposible to be mad at you. Not that I could ever be mad on that cute face for long." "Cute face? I'm not cute, you are though. I mean look at you." "Oh shut up. You don't get to talk." "Are we really having this discussion?" "Of course we are." Lando smiled. "Can't you just kiss me instead." "I don't know, I think I'd rather discu-" He was cut off by her lips on his.

"Now can we get lunch? Arguing makes me hungry." Lando chuckled. "Sure, but I have something planned for us. Open the boot and you'll find out." They stepped out of the car and opened the boot. "You had a whole picknick planned? You're lucky I always know what to say. Otherwise you would have made a great effort for nothing."

"How long did it take you to make all of this?" Iris said while she was helping Lando taking all of the food out the basket. "A while yeah. Let's hope it was worth it." "I mean you can't go wrong with this. Brownies, wine, baguette. Let me take a picture and post it on instagram."

iris.dayton

Take a seat, grab a treat

gemma.louise.d why wasn't I invited?
- iris.dayton I've got a brownie for you
-- gemma.louise.d you're forgiven

abbyhudson I spot two glasses, got something to tell me?

hazel_mills who's your date?

~~*~~

I can't believe this, already more than 1k reads. Thanks guys!! Do you want more of these instagram posts or not? You can be honest.