Eh... what?

Code blue.
Team 1, orange: FOS, GFOS, SP, Wanda, Natasha and Tony.
Team 2, turquoise: Bruce, Thor, Pepper, Sam, T'Challa and Stephen.
Team 3, purple: Bucket, Loki, Cap, Clint, Harley and Shuri.
The class follows Monique somewhere safe. I just started a war.

A code blue is nothing more and nothing less then a Nerf-gun fight. Well, actually it is but that's not the point. There are some ground rules:

1) Each team has the exact same amount of competitors

2) Don't break the tower and make sure no one dies (rule #3 was made after Nat almost killed Clint twice, and Tony once almost killed Harley, but let's not talk about that).

3) Neither the Iron Suit, nor Cap's shield, nor Peter's web shooters, nor Sam's wings, nor any kind of weapons are being used.

4) People with special abilities - Wanda, Peter, Loki, Bucky, Steve, Bruce, Thor and Stephen - have to be split up in the three groups but they don't have to be equally divided.

5) You're out when you've been hit by someone of the other team, no exceptions are being made.

Whenever they break a rule, they are also eliminated. That has never been the case, though. They all want to win - always without breaking the rules. The teams switch all the time, whenever someone starts a code blue, they have to inform everyone and they make the teams.

~~~

Peter, MJ, Ned and Shuri went to the penthouse to grab their stuff. Shuri took a gun and stuff for Harley with her while Peter gave MJ and Ned guns he thought they could work with.

Since MJ already participated once, she knows what to do. Ned doesn't. Peter explains it while the three of them are in the elevator on their way to the other half of their team.

Meanwhile, Shuri is making the whole penthouse a battlefield. It's not like anyone ever goes there, but when everyone finds out Shuri is still at the top of the building, they probably are coming for her. It has to be the perfect battlefield, with enough hiding spots for her but she has to be invisible when she is there. The couch is gone, every table is twisted to their side and the vents are locked. Now, all she has to do is wait until someone finally finds her.

~~~

Peter gives his teammates something he made a couple of weeks ago, perfect for a code blue. It's a bracelet with multiple functions: communication options, an infrared scanner, aiming gear and stuff like that. It's not like they all need it, considering Nat can shoot people perfectly with her eyes closed and Peter has his Spidey-Sense, but it can be helpful.

'Alright. We need a plan of attack,' Peter says to his team. 'I have a plan,' Tony says, 'attack!'

'No, no. Tony, we're not going there! Not again!' a frustrated Nat says to Tony, what made the teenagers and Wanda look at her with a very questioning look on their face. Sure, Nat is very fanatic during their games but she never got so frustrated. 'I'll explain later. It's a funny story, really,' Tony says.

'Tony, Nat, focus. We have to do what Peter says. We need a plan of attack.'

They all agree on their plan: Wanda and Tony are going to go ahead to the Penthouse. When they arrive there, they call for Peter and Ned. If they give an "all clear", MJ and Nat close the row. They all have to use the stairs, though. And when they are being attacked, every duo has someone who can take care of their attacker. A valid plan, you'd say.

~~~

Team 2, turquoise: Bruce, Thor, Pepper, Sam, T'Challa and Stephen.

'We have to do an all for ourselves. Bruce, make sure you don't turn green. Thor, no lightning. They'll see you come first. Pepper, do what you're good at. You have to guide us through the building and make sure you won't go out. Sam, you can probably think of your own plan. Stephen, when someone needs to teleport, you probably can help. And I will take care of my little sister.'