Chapter 31

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

After Rachel left, Paul couldn't stop smiling

After Rachel left, Paul couldn't stop smiling. Which made me laugh and wonder if I was like that with Davina when I imprinted on her. "So that went better than I thought it would." Davina says, making me laugh and Paul growls at his baby sister and pushes her away from him.

"Yeah! Paul, I am sure your cheeks hurt from smiling so much!" I say and get punched in the shoulder for it. "Ow!" I say pushing him away from me and rubbing my arm. Divina glared at her brother.

"Not funny! Jare, and you are one to talk, you whimpered when you first imprinted on D!" He says, making me growl at him.

"Yeah! My imprint was hurting and all I wanted to do was hold her and tell her it would be ok." I yell back at him. He knew that I was worried about Davina even before I imprinted on her. She gives me a soft smile before leaving the room to go shower and get ready for bed. "So when do you think you are going to tell Rachel about the pack and imprinting on her?" I ask looking at my best friend and pack brother. He shrugs his shoulders at me. I could see he wanted to but there was something holding him back.

"I don't know... I am a little concerned that if we tell her about Davina then Jake will find a way to get Rachel to say something to Bella about her and I will have to pick aside and I know that I will pick my sister. Even though I want to pick Rachel. I know I can't, not over my sister." He says as I nod my head at him.

"I don't think she would. I mean if we tell her everything about what's been going on. Then I think she will be on our side and help us keep her safe from her brother, Bella and the leeches. She loves Davina like a sister." I say and he shrugs his shoulders again.

"Yeah! Maybe... I just worry that she won't take everything as well as Davina." He says as I laugh at him.

"Davina didn't take it all that well. She was pissed at you and I for lying to her and then she walked off from us. It took us two hours to find her. And she hit us both!" I say as we both laugh as his phone rings.

"Hey Sam! What's up?" Paul says looking over at me with a confused look on his face. I could hear what he wanted but We all hated it.

"Yeah! We'll be there in the morning." He says now, looking a little pissed off. I look at him concerned as he hangs up the phone.

"What did Sam want?" I ask as Paul throws his phone across the room.

"Jake is trying to over step his place in the pack. Saying we aren't doing enough to keep Bella safe and that Sam needs to make Davina help protect her." He growls out as Davina runs down the stairs looking like she is going to kill someone.

"Jake is going to push to be Alpha of the pack." Davina says making both me and Paul growl at her.

"Like hell we will let that happen." Paul says, looking ready to kill Jake.

"Jake didn't want to be Alpha and now if he wants to step up and take over, he will have to have a vote and Sam would have to submit to him before he can be Alpha." I say looking from my imprint to my best friend.

After we all calmed down we thought it was best to wait and talk to Sam in the morning

After we all calmed down we thought it was best to wait and talk to Sam in the morning. Jared and I claimed into bed and fell asleep pretty fast. But morning came too soon for Jared. I hear Jared groan as he pulls me closer to him. "It's too early to get up!" He says grabbing my ass and kissing my head, I giggle at him and kiss his chest.

"Yeah! Well we have to get to Emily's... We need to talk to Sam." I say trying to get out of bed but Jared had other ideas.

"No, not yet!" He says pulling me back down into bed. I giggle as there is a knock on the door.

"You better not be doing what I think you are doing in there!" I heard my brother say from the otherside of the door. I giggle again and get up out of bed and open the door.

"Jared doesn't want to get out of bed!" I say walking past him and down the stairs to start the coffee. After a few minutes both Jared and Paul come down ready for the day ahead of us. I have both of their coffees ready for them. "I'm going to go get ready and then we can leave." I say kissing my brother's cheek and Jared on the lips. 20 minutes later we were walking out of the house and heading over to Sam and Emily's place.

As soon as we walk inside we are greeted but the rest of the pack besides Jake. Paul looks around pissed as does Jared. "Sam, we need to tell you something." Paul says, looking to the alpha of our pack. Sam looks at him confused and then looks at me.

"Jake is going to challenge you as alpha." I say as the pack including Leah stand up looking pissed.

"Well he just went to remind the leeches about the treaty and I am sure that he is making sure that Bella is still human." Sam says, trying to hold in his temper for me and Emily.

"Did you see what will happen?" Embry asks, looking from me to Sam. I shake my head no.

"No! I all saw was Jake making a speech about how we are not doing enough to keep Bella safe and that she should be our main focus and him challenging Sam, in his words 'I am the rightful alpha and now it is time I take back what is mine.'" I say looking at Sam who nods his head at me.

"He wants to force you to protect Bella doesn't he?" Quil asks, looking pissed as he starts to pace. I nod my head and hear the pack growl.

"All we can do is wait for him now!" Emily says putting food on the table for everyone. Paul and Jared sit down at the table. Jared pulls me to my lap.

"I want everyone to act normal until he decides to challenge me." Sam says as everyone nods their heads at him.