Alpha Keith x Omega Lance

Warning: Absolutely cringy make-out session and mentioned smut.

Hunk was making dinner for the team and Lance walked up behind him,"Hey Hunk, watcha making?" Hunk smiled warmly at the omega,"Dinner with some new alien herbal spices and vegetables." Lance's face scrunched up in disgust,"Veggies?Fine, but only because you're making them Hunk. I swear it's like you're mated with the food." Hunk blushed,"Not really who I want to be mated with, but that would maybe be my second choice." Lance's face of confusion twisted into a smirk,"Shay huh?" Hunk turned even redder,"Don't deny it, buddy. Shiro's got Matt, Allura's got Romelle, Pidge's got....technology. It's your turn." Hunk stared at him,"You and Keith don't have a mate though." Lance blushed immensely,"Ok, now you're teasing me."

"I'm not teasing you about your huge crush on Keith, I'm just stating the facts." Lance covered a hand over Hunk's mouth as he was about to test the soup he was making. "SHSUSHHHHHHHHHHH, He'll hear you!" Hunk rolled his eyes and slapped Lance's hand off,"Everyone knows except him. He's waiting you know." Lance scoffed,"What are you talking about? He'll never like me." Hunk stared at him for a few minutes till he settled on the words to say,"You're both oblivious idiots. Call everyone else for dinner." Lance huffed and called the others.

                                                                               ~🌹~

Lance woke up the next morning and immediately felt terrible. Fuck.

He searched threw his drawers and found his suppressant bottle and opened it quickly. Come on, Come on! DAMMIT. He had no more, he forgot to get more the last time they were at the pharmacy. He craved touch and the omega in him was screaming at him. Alpha, Alpha not far away, not mated, perfect. Lance tore at his head, whispering to himself. Stop it, Lance. Get it together! He whimpered and tried to hold back, wishing to be touched by the only person who could help. He gathered all his blankets and pillows and buried himself in them. 

Keith was eating breakfast with the rest of the team and noticed a certain blue-eyed omega wasn't there with them. "Guys, where's Lance?" Pidge rolled her eyes as she scrolled threw her computer while eating. "Probably doing his 2 hour skin routine." Keith hummed and continued eating for another 5 minutes. "Guys I really think somethings wrong. I can feel the alpha in me tingling." Omega, Omega, Omega, your Omega, NOW. Keith's eyes widened,"I need to go." He ran to Lance's room and kicked down the door. "Lance? What's-" The smell of Lance's heat hit him like a brick. "Lance? Are you in your heat? Do you have your suppressants?" Lance whimpered underneath all of the blankets. He showed his face, and Keith blushed. His eyes were heavily-lidded and he was panting. His face was flushed and embarrassed. "Forgot...to buy." He said between breaths. Keith could barely hear him over the voice in his head. Omega, heat, help. Help your Omega.

Keith walked over to Lance, his legs shaking miserably. "Lance, d-do you need help? I want to help you, but only if you allow me." Lance nodded,"I trust you. Keith, I always have, I hope you know that. Not because you're team leader but because I love you." He gasped, the heat was making him speak his mind. Keith blushed and uncovered Lance from all of his blankets. "Lance, I love you too. I'm gonna go slow, okay." Lance whimpered and Keith tilted his head up, leaning in closer and closer. At first, the kiss was soft, Keith rejoicing in the moment but remembered he had a duty. His hand snaked to the nape of Lance's neck and the other held his waist, pulling him closer to him. Lance tilted his head slightly. Keith immediately swiped his tongue on Lance's bottom lip, granting him access. Lance gasped softly as he felt Keith's lust and passion. Despite how he acted, he want this time with Lance for so long now, jealousy pricking him when Lance flirted with the other alien girls. Keith kissed him harder as Lance tried to fight back. It was no use for the Omega, the Alpha was stronger. Keith pushed him, Lance hitting the bed and pinned him. Lance's hands tangled themselves in Keith's hair and moaned quietly against his lips. Keith desperately wanted more. His hands traveled underneath Lance's shirt, feeling the warm soft skin. Keith separated from Lance, as Lance whimpered from the loss of warmth. "Keith..." He breathed out. Keith kissed from Lance's jawline to his collarbone, pulling on the shirt. Lance was a panting and moaning mess. Keith kissed harder on Lance's skin, causing him to gasp. "Please Alpha...make me yours. Keith smiled and kissed Lance warmly on the lips."Forever my love."

                                                                                         ~🌹~

Meanwhile, in the dining room, Allura and Romelle were covering their ears, Shiro sighed in disapproval  while covering his own ears. Matt just whispered "I knew it" to himself on repeat while getting his noise canceling head-phones made especially for this moment. Shay ran to the guest room where she was sleeping and blocked out all the noise. Hunk cried silently in Pidge's shoulder as she recorded the noises Lance made with her phone for future blackmail.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*chuckles* I'm going to Hell.