𝟒. 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

i had no idea he had a girlfriend. ever since i got here, i thought i had a chance with him.
serena was beautiful. she had everything that i was insecure about so perfectly.
her and jacob have been hugging for almost a minute now.
finally, they leave to go get some dinner for the rest of the cast and i'm left alone with hannah and xolo.
"well that was a surprise," xolo says smiling.
"yeah, sure was," i reply back angrily.
"xolo can you give us a sec?," hannah asks him.
"uh ok sure," he replied.
he walked out of the trailer.
"you like jacob," she says.
"is it that obvious?," i say back.
"i saw the way you looked when you saw her. plus when you guys are talking, you stutter a lot and act extremely nervous."
"well yeah i do but there's nothing we can do about it now. there's no chance. i mean, just look at her. also, please don't tell anyone about this."
"okay i promise. and don't say that cause you're beautiful too."
"i don't think i am after seeing her but thanks," i smile.
we hear a knock at the door. hannah goes to go open it.
it's mary.
"hey guys," she says, "where'd everyone go?"
"xolo went into his trailer to get something and jacob and his girlfriend went to go pick us up some olive garden," hannah replied.
"oh okay. so what're you two girls talking about?," mary asks.
hannah and i give each other a weird and funny look.
"uh well...," i start.
hannah starts giggling.
"i was going to tell you at some point but i guess this is a good time to say it," i say.
mary starts looking in between me and hannah confusingly while smiling.
"i like jacob."
mary's mouth turns from a smile to a shocked and surprised face. her hand covers her mouth and her eyes are wide.
hannah and i laugh at her reaction.
"surprise!!," i laugh.
"oh my goodness i had no clue," she laughs, "so how do you feel about.. you know..?"
"i don't know. she seems really nice and sweet but i'm kind of upset because i thought i really had a chance with him."
"yeah i feel you," she says.
"what's her name anyway?," i asked.
"we all actually have no clue," hannah laughs, we all forgot and we think it'd be embarrassing to ask her again."
mary and i laugh.
"plus, the surprise trip from her was very unexpected too," hannah added.
"plus how'd she know where we were filming?"
"she probably used like snap maps or something," i say.
"probably," hannah says.
"oh and mary, please don't tell anyone. this is only between me, you, and hannah, okay?," i tell her.
"okay. pinky promise." mary and i lock pinkies with each other.
then, out of nowhere, xolo runs into the trailer with no warning yelling "HEY!," and scares us.
mary and hannah flinch and i accidentally scream. we all start laughing.
"sorry, didn't mean to scare you guys. just wanted to let you know that jacob and his girlfriend are coming back," he says.
"oh okay," mary says.

- mini time jump -

jacob and his girlfriend arrive with the food and we all eat in my trailer. i love my trailer. it has a nice lighting, my comfy bed, a dresser with an attached vanity mirror, and a round table with a comfy seating that looks like one of those table booths in a corner of a restaurant.
i sit in between hannah and mary. next to mary is tanner, next to hannah is xolo, next to xolo is jacob, and next to jacob is... well you guessed it: his girlfriend or whatever her name actually is.
the dinner was kind of awkward because everything my fellow castmates and i talked about were inside jokes in between us all. his girlfriend obviously didn't get any of them so she just sat there awkwardly smiling.

besides that, she kept flirting with jacob right in front of us. hannah kept rolling her eyes at them to make me laugh and mary kept looking in between me, his girlfriend, and jacob jokingly with wide eyes. meanwhile, tanner and xolo were talking about music and judging each other's music taste.
after dinner, we play heads up again and hannah and i help mary set up her new led lights for her trailer. mary and hannah decide to sleep over at my trailer.
we put on face masks that mary got at the target just a couple blocks away from where we were. it was only nine o'clock and we had no filming for the next two days. i convince them to watch my favorite movie with me, ladybird. they liked it. after the movie, hannah and mary ask me questions about jacob to try to embarrass me.
finally, we film some tiktoks, take pictures, sing to 2010 throwback hits, play m.a.s.h, and then mary convinces me and hannah to watch a couple episodes of "new girl" with her.

it's about 12am now and we decide to go to bed.