Grand Finale

Y/n walked through the park with his bag slung over his shoulder. It'd been a few weeks since he last went to school, so to hear that they were opening it was quite the shock.

Despite that, he was smiling. Before he headed to school, he had to drop off Jack and Abby at one of the neighbours houses. Thankfully, he had a new neighbour that the girls immediately started calling their aunt. The queen of Britannia herself, Boudica.

For now, he wandered to where Solomon wanted to meet him, apparently there was a new group of servants causing some shenanigans.

When he arrived he found Solomon with a new look.

Y/n: "Yo, new look?"

Solomon: "Ah, Y/n. Good timing."

The two walked towards Fuyuki high as Solomon explained that most of the new servants had taken up roles within the school as either students or teachers

The two walked towards Fuyuki high as Solomon explained that most of the new servants had taken up roles within the school as either students or teachers. One of which that was of particular interest was one of the P.E. Teachers.

Solomon: "Tell me, have you heard of grand servants?"

Y/n: "Yeah. Hassan's the grand assassin isn't he?"

Solomon: "Yes, that's right. I am considered the grand caster, despite Merlin's pleas to the contrary."

Y/n: "Alright, so what am I dealing with?"

Solomon: "The grand lancer servant. Romulus Quirinus."

The two arrived at the school and Y/n noted the new parts of the school that had been added after a berserker rampage.

Illya obviously forgot to feed Herc.

He and Solomon finished their conversation before Y/n headed up to class and took his usual seat in the middle of the class by the window, there were a few familiar faces, all of which were still in a slight state of shock. However most of the people in Y/n's class were new to him.

That was when he noticed that there were a few servants attending class. One of them had fox ears atop her head and had a total gyaru vibe as she sat and messed with her phone. Another was a smaller, dark skinned servant. Her face was covered by a familiar mask, but she seemed to be rather popular. She kept insisting that nobody touch her though.

Behind the gyaru gal was a rather loud pink haired servant. A dragon tail protruded from her back so Y/n knew to steer well clear.

And then, of course...

BB: "Hiya! Wasn't expecting you to show up. You definitely seemed like more of a NEET than someone who actually attends school."

Y/n: "*sigh* Whaddya want, BB?"

BB smirked victoriously before whispering into his ear. Y/n then stood up from behind his desk and pointed his index finger at BB.

Y/n: "... THOT ALERT!!"