Upperhand ~ Ch18

Smut
Warnings : Voyerism, Teasing, Fingering

(Those who do not read smut, you can stop reading the chapter at the ♡ Point.)

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

I wasn't sure how long it's been...How long I've been wondering around for. I think I've practically explored every inch of Jujustu tech, introducing myself to every sight the campus and neighbouring lands had to offer just to get my mind off of certain recent events.

Guilt was welling up with in me. I could literally feel it almost as if it were choking me. I had never hurt someone before. Wether that be considered in a physical or mental manner didn't matter, I had never hurt someone. Of course I knew that accepting Sukuna as my lover that one day I'd end up hurting someone...or even killing someone. But I always assumed that when that time came that Sukuna would be by my side with the same proud smile I had always loved, reassuring me that it was for our better future.

I wanted to be with him right now...But I couldn't. Yuuji had yet returned from his mission even though he said he'd be back by the evening. It was currently evening and only another hour to go and it would be night. I was worried and there was this dreadful feeling in my gutt that told me something was wrong. But still I was powerless...Useless in this kind of situation.

With a sigh, I slumped back against the pillar behind the staircase that I was currently using as a bench. I was at the front of the main building of Jujustu tech, now just waiting for the students to come back in that same black car that they left in. What was taking them so long?

After minutes of waiting I decided to take matters into my own hands. With closed eyes, I began to concentrate. I was trying to find Sukuna's presence. It had always been easy for me to find it when I needed to recently. Yet now for some reason...I couldn't find it.

His presence felt almost as if it were hiding from me, not letting me know where it was. But the more I concentrated, the more I realised that that wasn't the case at all. His presence was not hiding from me, it was meerly not as strong as it usually is. Almost like a phone ringing but on the lowest volume.

So like a moth to a light, I began walking towards the weak surge of cursed energy. It was much harder to figure out which way to to go to follow it but with enough focus, I managed to make the right decisions. I began taking turns around the school, walking through hallways that I had already explored within the last few hours. Was Yuuji inside the school? Had he returned without me even realising it?

2 minutes of walking around had gone by, slowly over time making me feel like I was just going around in circles. I felt as if I were going through the same hallways over and over again. Unless...I was.

I then turned my attention to the white door to my right. It was the only door that didn't have a label infront of it. My gut was telling me that what I was looking for was behind that door yet I was too scared to just barge in. There were sounds of footsteps coming from behind the door, letting me know that there were indeed people in that room.

So I did what any mannered person would do. I knocked. The sound of my gentle knocking instantly brought silence upon those inside the room. I could feel their confusion and hesitation prior to opening the door. It took a solid minute for the door to actually open and the moment it did it was met face to face with a lady that I've never seen before.

The lady had a white coat on along white white gloves to match. Her brown eyes stared at me tiredly, making me notice the dark circles under them. She sighed at my apearance and began clearing her throat slightly so that she could speak
"Sorry, this room is off limi---" The lady cut herself off as I pushed past her with a gasp and rushed into the room after seeing a specific person laying coldly on the metal slate.