IAmWildcat x Male Reader

( Y/N POV )
    You ran down the street as he chased you. It was so unexpected. Your adrenaline was pumping, as your legs carried you anywhere but here. "Stay away from me you pig!" You screamed as you continued to run.
      You hid behind a building finally getting away. Your hood fell from your head revealing your fox ears. You were constantly being hunted, especially by him. He calls himself Wildcat. He's a hybrid hunter.
       You peaked around the corner and didn't see anyone. Not even seconds later, you felt a hand tug your tail. You let out a giant moan because your tail was sensitive. "Got ya foxy," Tyler's voice filled your ears.
       You fell to the ground scared that your life would end. He smirked and lifted your chin. His hand never leaving your tail. "Looky what we have here. A rare arctic fox breed."
        You felt your thighs become slick. 'Oh no! Not now! Why out of all things?!' You began to go into heat. You couldn't breed with a human. It's too dangerous. Tyler could kill you.
       He tugged your tail again making you cum instantly. It was followed by a long moan. Your eyes rolled back and your tongue stuck out slightly. You noticed his pants rise. He let go and picked you up off the ground and threw you over his shoulder.
     "No please. I can't go back," he tried wiggle out of his grip. He only tightened his grip and headed towards an abandoned warehouse. Your member rubbed against his shoulder as he started running. "A-ah~ nyyaaa!~ I can't handle it anymore.."
      You purred as you came again. "You really just came on my shoulder?" He asked. He snuck into the building undetected and took you to one of the back rooms. He threw you onto a pile of flour, causing one of the bags to rip. Flour coated your tail and ears.
He came closer and shook his head. "Look at you. You're all dirty. Maybe I should clean you," he said as he grabbed your wrists. He wiped the flour off your ears and soon grabbed your tail roughly.
You bit your lip and moaned loudly. "Oh m-my god~ nyyyya~" He smirked and slowly pressed his hand against your groin. "No, no, no.. please, don't touch.." he immediately moved his hand away.
You writhed your hips, but nothing touched you. Your heat began to become worse. You pushed him over and crawled on top of tyler. Tyler took your shirt off, as well as his and ran his hands up and down your chest.
        Your tail swayed as you dry humped his thigh. You felt your member become sensitive. His hands groped your ass as he guided you. "Cum all over my thigh~ yeah~ that's it," Tyler said. You looked into his ocean blue eyes and came.
      Your whole body quivered. Tyler then pushed you over and took his pants off. You gulped while looking at his dick.
        ( Wildcat's POV )
     I was gonna turn you in. As a bounty hunter, it was my job, but things took a turn. I took my pants off and notice you immediately looked at my dick. I smirked and started jerking off. You very quickly took your pants off and whined.
      "P-please.. fuck m-me.." you looked away embarrassed. I lined up your hole and slowly pushed in. I noticed precum drip from your member. "I only pushed in and your about to cum again~" I cooed.
I thrusted at a slow pace and leaned down close to your face. You bit your lip and moaned softly. Your tail wrapped around my leg. Cum dripped out onto your lower stomach. I picked up my pace and saw your eyes roll back.
You continued to leak cum as I thrusted much much faster. "A-ah~ m-my god~ so good~" you moaned as your back arched. I kissed your collar bone while continuing to thrust into you.
       I bit your shoulder and groaned. "Your tight ass is gonna milk this fucking cock~ yeah~" I kissed up your neck while biting harshly. "P-please~ ah!!~" you came again and again.
I felt myself get close. My cock twitched as I went deeper into you. I pulled out, flipped you over, and thrusted back in. "AAAH!~" you bit into your arm and screamed. I kissed down your spine and came.
I gently pulled out and watched you attempt to roll over. Cum dripped from your hole as you shivered softly. I had you put my shirt on as I got my pants and boxers on. I carried you out and took you to my house.
I gently set you on my bed and cleaned you up. "Y-you're not gonna turn me in?" You asked. "No. I think I wanna keep you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~