Welcome to The Cogitatio Realm

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒆

Centuries ago...The Realm Goddess lost her Everything in the dark abyss of pain, grief, and treachery. She found herself in the midst of endless darkness and an eternity of no peace.

The Goddess was lost. She traveled from one universe to another, searching for her peace. When she stumbled across a barren land in the midst of the unnamed galaxy. It was magical, untethered by the evils.

The Goddess entered the Barren land and found a new meaning to her existence. Penning her thoughts down and creating worlds of her own.

As days passed, she collected lost souls into the barren land, and one day she finally named it, The Cogitatio Realm.

They wrote, created art, created new worlds, and journeyed into the vast infinity together.​By SardonicBeauty

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

Are you struggling to find readers for your book?

Are you a new writer and need help with your story?

Are you an artist and you want more exposure to your work?

Or maybe you want to read some fresh stories?

That is where we come in!

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

Our community is led by:

OutOfMyImagination Realm Manager (administrator)

SardonicBeauty Realm Manager (administrator) 

Shiz Realm Assistant (moderator)

pokomori Realm Assistant (moderator)

We are a community for writers, artists, and readers. The server opened on the 25th of January in 2021 and like all newly created spaces struggled to find members, but with time and patience, everything is possible. Currently, we have 700+ members, and each day we greet new people, you could be one of them!

This book contains all the information about the community and activities/roles we offer to you. If after reading you want to join the server, there is an active link in our profile description. Or use an external link of this part to join. 

What we offer for you:

Library where you can advertise your books or find a new story to read.

Social media room where you can share all your socials. 

Avid Reader program, we recommend books from community members. 

A few bots for fun and music and writing.

Daily activities.

Book Reviews you can find our review book in our profile.

Awards we occasionally host awards to shed light on books. 

Roles for Beta readers and read-for-read activity. Separate rooms included.

Writing and design help. And some other activities as well.

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭