Conflict(ch.29)

Walking out of the Gryffindor tower, you smiled to yourself. Did i really fucking sleep with Sirius Black, okay not that kind of sleep with, oh shut up you knew what i meant. You mentally rolled your eyes. Your thoughts battling with each other, another smile creeping onto your face as you remembered waking up, the raven haired boy wrapped around you tightly. Even being hungover, he still looked twice as handsome as the majority of the boys that went to your school. You loved the way the light made his sliver eyes shine, it literally made them look like stars.

Just thinking about him like that was making you blush.

Taking your time, you wandered to the dungeons. Passing the occasional teacher and student. First a couple of Hufflepuffs, then some Ravenclaws and one or two Gryffindors, but not any Slytherins.

Suddenly a wave of realisation hit you, the Slytherin common room and dorms were still locked.

shit

Your slow and calm walk, was replaced by normal paced strides.

I don't run, you thought, a slight smirk on your face, they'll just have to wait.

After about ten minutes of walking you finally arrived at the Slytherin common room entrance. Getting your wand out of your jacket, you took down the enchantment. Taking a quick breath, you braced yourself for your housemates wrath. Whispering the password, you walked down the passage leading to the common room. Slytherin prefects rushing past you, as you gave them an apologetic smile.

You kept your head down, feeling a group of peoples presence on the couches. They were looking at you, as long as you kept your head down and just went to your dorm, you should be fine you thought. You could hear them talking, before laughing. Nearly getting to the girls dorms, you sighed with relief until you heard the voices call out to you.

"So, how were the Gryffindors? They treat you well?" Someone bellowed in an amused tone. You stopped dead in your tracks, rolling your eyes, before turning around to face them as they got off the couches walking towards you. It was Avery, Mulciber, Evan and some others that you didn't recognise. Avery was the one who spoke, a smirk on his face, one that the others seemed to share. All except Evan, who was glaring at you, whilst trying to get his friends to shut up.

"How'd you know i was with the Gryffindors?" you asked, narrowing your eyes at him

"I have my sources" he confessed, causing the dark haired boys besides him to chuckle.

"-it was definitely brave of you to lock us in, keeping us from the party. Seems those Gryffindors have had an affect on you after all. What are your thoughts on this dear Rosier? " He provoked, looking at his blonde haired friend besides him, who scoffed

"Piss off Avery" he scowled, causing an eruption of laughter.

"Well, now that we can leave, i'm going to go get some breakfast, who's joining me?" The brown haired boy chimed, earning a few hums before they walked out of the common room. Leaving just you and Evan there. As soon as they left he practically ran over to you, grabbing your wrist and trying to drag you to the boys dorms

"what are you doing!" you tried to pull his hand off your wrist but he wasn't letting go

"What am i doing she says? hm i don't know y/n, maybe trying to get my girlfriend under some control"

You squinted your eyes at him, trying your best to get his hand of your wrist

"Look, i don't know what you're talking about, but maybe if you let go off my fucking wrist, we could talk about it civilly."