2. You dropped this

The acceptance

The acceptance

" Thank you everyone for today's lecture, and I'll be seeing you hopefully tomorrow"

Said the middle aged professor standing by the bored.  Noor wasn't even paying attention to anything that have been said during the lecture, she was to sleepy to be able to focus on anything. She collected her books and started walking to the library to get some piece and quiet before her next lecture. As soon as she arrived at the library she went to the exact same table she always sits at. It's in a corner by the end of the library with a big window right next to it. Without hesitation Noor sat down and rested her head on her arm on the table and start looking out the window while the music played through her headphone.

Noor sleep late last night, after the conversation with her dad she spent the entire night googling Adam Khan. There was hundreds of articles about him, most of them discussed how he managed handling his business all while being young and coming from a family with no business experience what so ever. Noor admired how he managed to build his own  success without anybody's help. Out of all the articles Noor read only one of them talked about his privet life which was what Noor was most anxious about. The article mentioned how he have never been seen with any girl even if he is the most wanted bachelor and girls through themselves at him. The article even  blamed his lack of lady display on his mother who was described as a very  controlling woman, however she wasn't mentioned in any other article and there was no proof of her being controlling, this was all just conspiracies and rumours , or at least that's what Noor trying to tell herself. Even though Noor read many articles she couldn't get herself to look for and image of him, so even after a long night of research she still had no idea what he looked like.

Noor continued to steer out the window watch the rain drops fall down the glass window. With a last steer she closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.

She was walking through a beautiful big garden filled with all types of flowers, it looked  exact like garden her mother used to dream about having. There was plenty of people in the garden and many children running around between the flowers playing and laughing. But what dragged Noor's attention was the beautiful little girl with the blue summer dress running toward Noor, the girl had the most beautiful smile and the cutest little face, her long black hair flow with the wind while she was running. When the little girl was close enough she open her palm to reveal a beautiful gold heart shaped necklace with the initials A.K written on it.

" You dropped this "  said the little girl with the biggest smile displayed on her lips.  Noor bend down to the little girls level and took the necklace from her small hand.

" This isn't mine sweetheart, I thing you have the wrong person" Noor said while trying to return the necklace to the little girl. But the girl cover her mouth with her small hands and started giggling.

" Of course it's yours mommy! Look it's daddy's initials on it" the little girl said between giggles.  Noor looked at the necklace in her hand once again ' A.K, Adam Khan'

"Noor.." A manly voice came through.
" Noor wake up" she moaned slowly before opened her eyes trying to adjust to the brightness, after looking around for a second she sees Hamsa looking at her with his hand crossing his chest with a slight of anger in his eyes.

"What time is it" Noor said while trying to sit properly.

" late " Hamsa answered with a annoyed voice. Noor keep staring at him with confusion.

" late enough that you missed the lecture and I was left alone with our group project " Hamsa said while trying to hide his smile while watching Noor panicking. She yanked her phone and looked at the Home Screen, 4:23pm it read . Her eyes get wide, she have been sleeping for almost two hours.

" omg! I'm so sorry " Noor said with horror written all over her face. " I don't know how I slept so long. I just wanted to rest my eyes but the.." she started mumbling but was cut off when Hamsa started laughing hysterically.

"It's okey! Honestly don't worry about it, I was jute really worried about you. You're usually the first one in class so when you didn't show up I got worried." Hamsa explain nice which made Noor calm down a little. "Come on get your books let's go home " with that Noor started collecting her books.

Hamsa and Noor said their goodbyes in the car park before they  took their cars and started driving home. Noor came home to an empty house as usual, after going up the stairs she heading toward her room where she took off her hijab and let her long black hair down. After changing her clothes and finding something to eat Noor laying on her bed, that's when her thought drifted to the dream she had. The little girl in her dream called her 'mummy' and the initials on the necklace matches with his name, 

Does that mean that was gonna be my future

Because if this little girl was going to be in Noor's future the Noor would except anything coming through her way. Even if it means marring Adam Khan.

—————————
Please Vote 🙏🏼