Jealous ~ Brie Larson

You and Brie had been dating in secret for six months. No one knew about it as you both preferred to keep your private life, private. Bothe being big movie stars and in the MCU together, you had to sneak around.

The Marvel cast were having a dinner, organised by Robert. You had sat opposite Brie, between Scarlett and Chris Evans. You and Brie kept your interaction to a minimum in front of other people. Half way through the dinner Chris put his arm around you as you laughed at the story he was telling you. Then he leaned into your ear and whispered, "Someone has a secret admirer, Brie's been eyeing you since you walked in."

You felt a blush spread across your cheeks as you slapped his arm softly, "Shut it Evans!" You whispered, making him laugh. When your eyes darted to Brie, she looked angry, it was subtle but you could see her fists clenched. You both had agreed to meet back at your house after dinner so thats what you did. Chris escorted you out and pulled you into a hug while whispering, "You should ask her on a date, she definitely likes you." You giggled at his attempt at setting you up with your own girlfriend.

When you got back to your house you waited for Brie...and waited...and waited. You were calling her and texting her, where was she? Suddenly you heard your door fly open and you saw her stumbling in through your door.

You quickly ran to her and carried her to the sofa, "Are you drunk?" You asked with a frown. "Maybeeeee." She giggled. "Brie this isn't funny, what's going on with you?" Suddenly her face fell and you saw tears well in her eyes. "I could ask you the same question." She spat, "What are you talking about?" She just scoffed at your question.

"You and Chris were flirting all night and I had to just watch." She exclaimed. You held your head in your hands before taking her hands in yours. "Baby he spent all night telling me you were looking at me and that I should ask you out." Suddenly her cheeks went red with embarrassment. "Brie, you weren't jealous were you?" You asked with a smirk, "Me...Jealous...What...N-never...Okay fine I was jealous!" She finally admitted which made you grin more. "Lets get you to bed for some cuddles." You said while lifting her bridal style and carrying her to your room.

~<•••>~

The next cast dinner you were sitting between Brie and Tom Holland, who was known to have a thing for you. Just as the starters were served Tom had started a conversation with you. As you were talking you felt a hand on your thigh, looking down you saw that it was Tom's. You shifted in you seat uncomfortably and looked at Brie for help. She looked furious. She stood up and swung one leg over top of you and sat down in your lap, straddling you and knocking Tom's hand off your thigh. Suddenly all the attention was on you two, the entire cast staring.

She planted her lips on yours as her arms wrapped around your neck and your hands made their way to her hips. She pulled away after a half a minute and hopped off you, sitting down in her chair and continued eating like nothing had happened while the rest of you just sat in silence looking at her, not moving a muscle. She looked around and shrugged her shoulders, "I'm sick of people touching my girl." She said blank and you smirked. What a way to tell everyone.