Chapter 9

There's a warm feeling on my face when I wake up, and I open my eyes. Big mistake. I'm blinded by the soft yet harsh sunlight peeking through the curtains. I should get up and get my day started my mind tells me but my body on the other hands rejects the command. I feel exhausted. My mind drifts off to the very thing that made me so tired, so physically drained. Sex, well oral sex to be specific. I can feel my facing warming up and the feeling is even hotter than the sun still peeking it's way through the curtains.

He stripped me down and put his tongue in places that drove me crazy, he pushed buttons inside me I didn't know I had, and he made me want things I didn't know I could want. He's insane and I loved every single bit of it.

The more I think of it the more I want it, him not it. The more I want him. It happened yesterday but I can still feel his hands gripping my thighs and dragging to the edge of his desk. He teased me and made me beg, gosh I want more, so much more.

What wrong with me? I witnessed a murder, was kidnapped, and now I'm becoming infatuated with my captor? How exactly does that work? I should be scared of him for murdering someone. I should be frightened of a person who can kidnap innocents and get away it. I should want to leave, but I don't. Who am I anymore? I ask myself internally and the scariest thing is that I don't even know.

The bedroom door opens, breaking my train of thought. He walks in closing the door behind him and comes to sit on the edge of my bed.

"Isabella," He says with little emotion in his voice. He's only said like two words to me literally, but I can tell right away something's different. "I have business to attend to. You may walk about the house. If you try and leave, well you won't like how I retaliate to disobedient behavior."

And with that he walks out closing the door back. What just happened? Did I do something wrong? Maybe he's just having a bad morning... I don't want to overthink things so I'll just keep quiet about it.

Well, I have to do something with my time so I get out of bed and get my day started. After a deep scrub in the shower, I get dressed. I throw my hair in a messy bun and throw on sweatpants a tee shirt. The temperature inside the house is warm and fuzzy so I don't really need to bundle up.

I head downstairs to where I remember the dining room to be. I'm literally starving it feels like my stomach is touching the base of my spine, I could literally eat this house apart. Nobody's here so I guess I'll have to find food on my own. There's a door connected to dining room so I follow it through hoping to find the kitchen. Thank goodness, inside there's a large silver stove that looks like it should be in the back of a five star restaurant. I don't pay too much attention to it though because I soon spot a even bigger two door fridge in the same chrome silver as the stove and head straight to it. I open it up and load as many of it contents into my arms as I can and head back for the dining room. There's a container of mixed fruit, a bottle of orange juice as well as a container of cucumbers.
I have unhealthy obsession with cucumbers.
I don't bother to find silverware because I can just use my fingers so I open them up and dig in.

I finish eating all the food that I robbed from the fridge and clean up my mess. I am a guest here and I don't want Nikolai or his staff thinking I'm some sort of slob or anything. I don't really have anything to do so I sit admire my surroundings.

This house is beautiful and all but its been a day since I've seen the outside and even though thats not very long I'm tired of being cooped up. I get up and head towards the back door then I remember what Nikolai told me. He said not to leave the house, does that include the outside? I don't know but I'm not too keen on pushing my luck. He did say he would punish me.

The atmosphere inside the house is warm and cozy but even still I feel kind of cold. The house is beautiful sure enough and its filled with beautiful furniture, I'm sure that there's everything you could every want but it missing a certain touch. Its a huge house, but its not quite a home.

My thoughts don't linger too much because I'm snapped out of them by the sound of the front door opening. It closes really soon after and I hear the heavy clicking of heels on the sleek marble floors.

"Nicky!" I hear a female voice shout.

Following the sound of the voice I'm led to corridor of the house and I see a girl, no a woman standing there.

"Who the hell are you?" She asks and I'm taken aback by her tone. She reaches behind her empty handed, but when her hand comes back around its with what I realize is a gun. I don't answer her question because I'm in too much shock to speak.

"I'll ask you again. Who. The hell. Are. You."

There are so many emotions going through my head that I can't process each and every one. I'm not sure what all of them are because I'm too struck with the most major emotion of them all, fear.

"I-I'm Isabella." I manage to speak out of frightened quivering lips.

"Yes, and what the hell are you doing inside of my brothers house?" She asks with a strict tone of voice.

Murder blazes in her eyes as she points the gun at me and I can tell that she's definitely not bluffing. She's got that aura about her, the same aura Nikolai has, the aura that says I've killed before and I'll do it again.

"He brought me here. Thats the only reason I'm here I swear it." I swallow. Saying this woman is scary would be an understatement, she's terrifying. She uses her left hand to pull her phone out of her pocket, right hand still holding a gun pointed at me. Her fingers tap against her phone screen and she looks down at it briefly before putting it to her ear and returning her eyes to me.

She's still staring at me but her gaze is no longer murderous. The gun is lowered and tucked back where she got it from. She hangs up the phone and walks towards me.

"Security says that you're supposed to be here, pity I haven't shot any one in a long time." She sounds sad about the fact.

This woman is pure psycho.

She's smiling now, "I hope you'll forgive me for almost shooting you, Isabella, was it? That's all water under the bridge now right?" She says before laughing like she didn't just have a gun held to my head.

I let out a nervous laugh, "Yeah, water under the bridge."

"Anyways, I'm Nadia, Nadia Volkov." She holds out her hand.

I'm beginning to shake my nervousness now that I'm not under death threat anymore so I hold my hand and shake hers, "I'm Isabella Cameron."

"