- 𝟎𝟏𝟑

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙳𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚂𝚔𝚢↳ 𝙳𝚎𝚎

↳ 𝙳𝚎𝚎

"so why you single?" cartier asked me and i scrunched up my face at her question.

"the fuck typa question is that? you couldn't ask me my favorite color a some?" i resorted and she rolled her eyes.

"that's boring, now answer it." she said.

"cause i'm a hoe, certified and stamped." i said and shrugged.

"i- you serious?" she asked.

"what imma lie fa? yes, i talk ta multiple people at once, but ion fuck em. and before you ask i'm clean, i get checked cause that's nasty and i got that a1 so my boy gotta stay fresh." i said and pointed at her.

"didn't really wanna know all that but, basically you don't wanna be tied down?" she questioned.

"that and ion really want a relationship right na cause i know i'd end up talkin ta somebody else. one thing i don't do is play wit people feelings and shit, anybody i talk to i let them know what the deal is." i explained.

"i guess i can respect that." she said and nodded to herself.

"why? cause if you wanna be wimme that's all you gotta say and i'll drop all them broads fa you." i told her and she laughed but i was being dead ass serious.

"oh you was being for real." she said as she noticed the look on my face.

"hell yeah, just say the word and i'll change my number and block all they ass even the throat goat. i might miss ha a lo tt but you worth it," i shrugged.

"you gotta work on talking to a girl before i even decide to talk to you because you don't just say that, i like that you're honest but geez." she said.

"you wouldn't be able ta keep up wimme anyways so if that's yo way a turnin me down, it ain't really work cause i'm keep tryin anyways." i said.

"i wasn't turning you down, i just think you gotta work on how you talk to a female that's all." she said.

"ya'll confusin, i'm tryna treat you like my equal and just tell you how it is and here you go wit whatever that is." girls are so, ugh! might fuck around and find me a- let me not cause i couldn't even do that shit. i like coochie too much to even look at a nigga crossed eyed.