How It Works

🌻

How It Works

If you're interested in a review, please read through this whole chapter first.

Here are the steps to get yourself a review!

-Read through the reviewer's profiles (found in the chapters after "-Reviewers-") to choose one that suits you best. We also recommend reading through some of their reviews that are posted, so you get an idea of what kind of review you will receive!

-Read the "Flower Garden" chapter to make sure the reviewer has an opening to accept you. If they're labeled as on hiatus or closed for catchup, they are not open for requests.

-Fill out the form in the "Form" chapter. Be sure to tag the reviewer you want so they can see it. If you are open to more than one reviewer, tag both. If you're open to any reviewer, tag this account and we will set you up with someone who is open and willing to read your story.

-Wait for the reviewer to respond to your request. They will accept or deny it.

-If they accept your request, please proceed to complete their payment. Each reviewer's payment request is noted in their chapter.

-If they deny your request, we will try to connect you with another acceptable reviewer.

-The reviewer will work on your review. It will be posted when ready, and you will be tagged in it so you are notified.

-If you comment on your review, be sure to tag the reviewer so they see it! Otherwise they won't know.

🌻

Rules

1. You must complete the reviewer's payment upon acceptance but before they give your review. You won't receive your review until you've done your payment.

2. The payment for all reviews - follow this account (SunflowerCommunity) and the admin (MiniWillow).

3. Be polite. We all have lives outside of Wattpad, so it may take a while for the reviewer to accept you and/or give your review. Don't worry, we monitor the forms and also check in with our reviewer's weekly to keep them from falling behind.

4. You can only fill out a form for your book, and you have to fill out a different form for each book you request.

5. You can request reviews for different books at the same time, but you cannot request two reviews of the same book.

6. We will not remove reviews if you do not like them. The reviewer worked hard on it.

7. A reviewer can deny your request or bump you up/down their queue at any time for any reason.