Love Story

Third POV

Four set down the microphone and quickly ran towards Ella who was in the cage with Tris

Tris was quickly helped by Chris and Four began to remove the wires from Ella. He held her and sat on the ground holding her as blood was dripping from her nose. Tears welled up in Four's eyes as he held her and he tried to shake her awake.

"Come on, wake up, Ella." He said placing his hand on her cheek and lightly shook it. "I can't lose you...Please, wake up." He begged her as his tear landed on her cheekbone and rolled down her face to mix with the blood. "Ella, this isn't the end of your story. You have to wake up." He whispered looking at her face.

Eric ran in with his group and Steve looked at him with sad eyes. He looked at Four who was holding Ella and he felt his breath hitch as he walked into the cell with them.

He held his bruised side and kneeled in front of Four.

"Where...Where is she?" Four looked down at Ella and saw her breathing, she opened her eyes and Four smiled. "Oh my god." He said then pulled her in for a tight hug and Erik let out a relieved sigh.

Four felt that Ella did not hug back and looked at her, she only stared at him and he looked at her confused. "What's wrong?" He asked her, she wiped the tears that managed to escape from his eyes and she blinked. "You called for me." She whispered then smiled at him, he sighed and nodded. "You pulled me out before it was too late...I love you."

"I love you too." He responded with a smile.

"Let me go! What are you doing?!" Jeanine questioned angrily as the soldiers took a hold of her. Ella quickly sat up and looked at the woman who had physically and mentally tortured her.

Ella hurriedly stood up from the ground and walked up to the glass. Jeanine then looked at her and felt a sudden fear grow inside her, Eric stood next to Ella with Four and they watched her carefully.

"I'm keeping my word." Ella said then glanced at Eric.

Her eyes glowed bright red, but Four stood in front of her, blocking her view from Jeanine. "Don't do this, Ella. Once you go this way, you'll never go back." Four warned her, she pushed him out the way and broke the glass in front of her. Eric flinched and Ella then began to walk towards Jeanine, the other soldiers pointed their guns at her and she ignored them.

"Ella! Don't this!" Eric said.

Ella's hand glowed with power and she lifted her hand while pointing her palm toward Jeanine. She is lifted into the air and everyone took a step back.

"Do you want to know what it felt like to have endless currents of electricity run through you?" Ella questioned her and Eric quickly ran toward her. "If you do this...You'll be exactly like her." Eric said from beside her, but Ella kept her eyes fixated on Jeanine. "She will go through a trial, she will pay for her crimes, I promise you." Eric begged her, Ella then looked to her side at Eric and his eyes softened. "She made me like this." She said, he nodded and glanced at Jeanine. "I know, but you have heart. She doesn't." Eric responded then placed his hand over Ella's glowing hand.