eight

"W-what?" He said shocked. "I'm sorry but I can't do that."

"But if you truly loved me you would do it." He was lost for words.

"Fine." He said. "But only because I love you. And you can stay."

"Please hurry Jay. I don't have long left." I said grabbing his hands and looking up at him. He couldn't even look at me.

"Come on lets go home now." He dropped me off home.

Jay's POV

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.Kill everyone close to me? No I have to do it. She has to stay.

I took the gun out my cupboard and headed to my parents room whilst loading it. I held it out towards them and pulled the trigger. 

BANG BANG

They were both gone. What had happened to me. It was almost as if Jihyun put a spell on me. I couldn't go back anymore. I had done it. They were both dead. I broke down into tears when I realized what I did. 

I'm doing this all for her. All of this so that she can stay.

I got out the house and went to my friends houses. Killing them one by one. 

I ran to Jihyun's home with tears running down my face and blood splattered all over my skin and clothes. I rang the doorbell and she opened it almost immediately.

"Jay, honey." She said with a shocked look on her face as she took me into her arms and let me cry on her shoulder. "What happened?"

"I did it. I d-did what you told me to. I k-killed them. I killed them all." I said whilst choking for air and crying. "I did it so that you can stay. You'll stay with me forever right? You won't leave me will you?"

She stayed silent.

"YOU WON'T LEAVE ME WILL YOU?"

I got out her arms and faced her with the gun still in my hands.