Chapter FIFTY- TWO

Alexandrea's P.O.V

"Wait here" Nick said and stood up from the bed. I watched as he walked towards the door slowly opening it, my heart pounding in my chest. Nick furrowed his eyebrows at something he saw outside.

"What is it?" I asked, my voice shaking a bit due to fear. What's going on?

"What the hell?" He muttered. I gulped and stood up, getting down from the bed. I started to tiptoe towards Nick.

He looked back and signalled with his hand for me to stop. I stopped in my tracks, looking at him. "Nick? What's going on?" I asked.

I heard a loud bang go off, making my eyes widen in fear. "Alex, stay here. Don't come out, no matter what" he said to me, locking the door.

I scoffed in disbelief. "No! What's going on? What was that sound?" I asked in panic. Nick rolled his eyes before walking around the room, in search of something.

"Just do as I say. This is not the time to argue!" He snapped as he took a syringe then walked back towards the door.

"Where are you going? At least, answer me!" I snapped and he glared at me. He walked towards me and stood close. Then closer, until our noses were almost touching. My breathing became heavier and I held back the urge to close my eyes.

"Close your eyes" he whispered and I felt his breath on my lips. His gaze is locked on mine and I felt compelled by his intense gaze.

"Okay" I muttered back and closed my eyes. I felt him tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear then next, I heard the slam of the door. I snapped my eyes open and rushed to the door. I tried to open it but it won't budge. It's like it was locked from outside.

"Just stay in the room, Alex." I heard him yell outside the door. I rolled my eyes and hit the door.

"No! Not until you tell me what's going on!!" I yelled back. All I heard from the other side was silence and I growled out in frustration. I rested against the door and slumped down it slowly.

I heard another bang and I was convinced it was a gun shot this time. I closed my eyes and covered my ears. Is there an attack? What's going on? Is everyone okay?

I heard some yelling so I covered my ears tighter. The noise reminded me so much of Axel. Too much that I almost started to cry. The noise reminded of how painful the screams of my mom were before I intruded.

I opened my eyes on instinct when I heard another loud bang. A deep growl close to the door made me jolt up onto my feet in fear. I slowly backed away from the door. Then there was silence.

I picked up a rod sitting by the window, gulping. The sudden falling of the door after a loud bang made me jolt backwards and the rod fall from my hand, making a loud clattering sound with the tiles. I saw the hinge of the door laying, disfigured,on the tiled ground.

The two hefty men that came in distracted my attention from the hinge.  They looked around the room until their eyes landed on me. Their lips curled into a menacing smirk. My breath hitched in my throat and my body felt cold.

"Just the bitch we were looking for" One of them who has caramel colored skin and dark lips sang. He slowly moved towards me, the second one following closely behind him.

I quickly picked the rod on the floor, my heart pounding fast in my chest out of fear. "Who are you?" I asked. The other guy who had dyed blue hair darted his gaze to the rod in my hand then looked back at me.

"Don't be a bad girl now" he smirked. I felt my face warm up at how fast my heart was beating.

"What do you want from me?" I asked. I raised the rod, adjacent to my side "Stay away. Don't make me use it" I threatened, shakily.