< VII >

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!}

Neveah Aurora North:

I'm woken by the sound of the ocean again. I seriously could get used to this shit. Unfornutaly we have to go somewhere else today. 

Rio didn't tell us where we're going exactly. He simply told us to grab all of our shit and make sure we wake up on time. 

'Goodmorning.' Cataleya yawns, packing the last of her stuff into one of the suitcases. 'Morning.' 

She looks at me, curious about my lack of emotion in my voice, but what did she expect? She lashed out at me last night and I feel like I need some time to process all of it. 

Cataleya is already wearing a simple brown dress that barely reaches her knees and a pair of white flip-flops.

'Neveah. I wanted to say I'm sorry about the shit I said last night.' I walk towards the closet, ready to grab the clothes I laid out for today. 'It's fine, you were just angry I guess.' 

'Rio really does have men walking around the block. I don't want to risk it.' She mumbles at me, knowing that I have nothing to lose. Or so she said. 

I have more to lose than I'll admit. I have her. And her mother is part of her as well. They took me in when I needed a place to stay, so why would I risk that. 

'Wait what happened?' She sighs before jumping on the bed. She tells me about everything that happened before she lashed out at me last night. 

'You hit him!?' She nods, totally embarrassed by the fact that she did. Cataleya hit one of the most deadly men in the world, she should be scared for her life. 

'I- I don't- I was just angry!' She tries to explain herself, but it doesn't change the fact that she did. She hit Rio. 

'The fact that you're still alive..' Her cheeks turn red as she remembers what he did to her. Oh god... 

'Please don't tell me you like him?' I ask, praying to God that she doesn't. Cataleya's brown eyes grow wide from shock. 'Of course not!' 

All I can do is pray. Pray that she won't fall for him, like Andrea did. Pray that she's smarter than Andrea could ever be and that her hate towards Rio stays as big as it is right now. '

'Buongiorno le signore.' We both look at the bedroom door. Tiago smirks our way, probably noticing that I'm still wearing one of his old shirts as a pajama. 

The only reason I'm wearing one of his old shirts, and not one of the pajamas we bought yesterday, is because it would be a waste to wear it for one night. 

He's wearing a dark blue button-up with matching black trousers. Why does he look so good? 

'Get that smirk off your face, you pervert!' Cataleya throws a pillow his way, but he simply doesn't care enough to move out of the way, making the pillow hit him and drop to the ground. 

His eyes are locked on me. Again. Shit... The intensity of his dark hazel eyes scares me. It reminds me of our little encounter in the kitchen. The one I didn't tell Leya about yet. 

'Little girl, Rio wanted to speak to you downstairs.' He doesn't even look in Leya's direction, even though he's talking to her, 'Please don't keep him waiting.' 'Why?' 

'Trust me, you don't want to go on a trip with an annoyed Rafael.' He jokes, still staring at me. I do the same, not wanting to let him win again.

Slowly, his eyes trace down my body, to my naked legs that are open for his display, since I'm only wearing his shirt and a pair of panties underneath. Fuck.. I forgot that I'm not wearing anything underneath.