I opened my eyes because of the sunlight hitting my face, and I wasn't shocked to see my body naked. Well, I remember what happened last night.

I'm fucked! Why did I let myself get involved with a stranger? A stranger who kidnapped me? But I'm not regretting it; it feels so good.

What the hell am I saying?

I look to my side, and there I saw an angel.

What the heck?

Is he the one who fucked me last night?

He's so damn handsome and... and HOT! WTF! My life is fucked!

He opens his eyes, and I blink when he smiles at me.

"Good morning, doll," he said and gives a smile, a bunny smile.

"G-good morning," I respond and startle when he puts his face to the crook of my neck.

At first, it's weird because I feel something on my stomach, but in the end, I smile and just caress his shiny hair.

Yes, we cuddle for almost a long minute, but after that, we decide to get up from the bed, wear our clothes, and he goes downstairs to prepare our breakfast.

I smile.

I didn't mean this is the real him. He's so sweet and clingy. I don't know what's on me; I know he's the one who kidnapped me, but I feel like he's my boyfriend, and we're just doing this situation with no reason.

After breakfast, he buys me another set of clothes to make me comfortable, and it makes me super happy when he tells me that I can go back to my house, and he will give me a ride.

After a few hours, we're now in front of my house.

"Is this your house?" he asks in a serious tone, so I nod as an answer.

"Kaja, let's go inside," I excitedly said and pull his hand, but he's not moving, and that made me pout.

"Waeyu?" I ask him.

"You can go, but I'm not coming," he said coldly, not looking into my eyes.

"Please, you can go out now; I have to do something," he said, still not looking at my face. He gets the backpack from the backseat and gives it to me.

"What is this?" I ask curiously while looking at the backpack he gave me.

"Just open it later," he said and starts the engine.

"Okay, but please let me know your name," I said, making him look at me.

It took a long moment before he spoke.

"Jungkook."

What a beautiful name he has.

I smile, revealing my teeth.

"Nice to meet you, Jungkook," I said.

"Hmm, nado," he nodded and gave me a small smile.

And I know he really wants to go because he said earlier he has to do something.

I lean closer to him and peck his lips.

"See you again, Jungkook," I smile cheekily at him and get ready to go out of his Ferrari car when I felt muscular arms grab my arms, and the next thing I know is we're kissing.

I smile between our kisses and kiss him back.

We kiss for almost a minute, and we break it to catch our breath. I smile, and Jungkook does too. He caresses my cheeks and taps our foreheads.

"I'm glad to meet you, my doll," he whispers.

"Nado," I reply back, and we kiss again like there's no tomorrow.

Cjayxz