Chapter 18 - Doing a Favor

Warning: Spicy chapter! Also it's a little weird but I'm hoping y'all were expecting this when you picked up this story. <.<

---

Asher was plagued by dreams of goat men jig dancing and cheering him on as he washed a load of laundry. Each shirt he grabbed was torn so badly that it would fall apart in his hands, and soon his tub was full of  disintegrated, mushy cloth.

In frustration, the servant tossed down a handful of what used to be trousers and began stomping away from the creatures. He spotted a garden down a long stone hallway with deep red roses in full bloom. Petals were appearing out of thin air and falling from the ceiling onto a bed that was oddly placed in the center of this indoor garden.

The servant was tired from his hard work, so he crawled onto the soft mattress, fully dressed, and closed his eyes without question as the logic of the dream world made him accepting of everything. He could still hear the cheers of the monsters from the other room, despite him no longer doing anything to cheer about, and he held a pillow against his ears to blot out the sound.

Sweet silence followed, allowing him to properly relax until something slithered under the covers, brushing along his calf and reaching under his shirt.

Fearing that it was a snake, Asher yanked the covers up and found a hand on his chest instead.

Attached to the hand was a man. A familiar looking man with yellow eyes and a handsome face. He had just a small bit of stubble on his chin, with a square jawline and unruly black hair. He looked mostly human, all except for the sharp, yellow eyes and black horns.

"You won't leave me all alone, will you?" The man asked in that dark, sinister tone, and a shiver went down Asher's spine.

"No sire."

"Good." Dream Leon smiled. "Because I want to finish what we started."

Suddenly the man's hands were unclasping Asher's trousers and stripping them off with ease. The servant did nothing to stop him as he grew curious. He had never seen what Leon looked like as a human and wondered how accurate this version of him was. He knew the horns, fangs and eyes weren't right at least. 

When the handsome man slid below the covers, the servant decided he didn't mind and let out a gasp as something soft enveloped him, and a strong wave of pleasure engulfed his body.

Gripping the sheets, Asher enjoyed the sensations while Leon's head bobbed up and down. Yet it didn't seem like enough and he moved his hips in an effort to satisfy the overwhelming craving.

Another sound escaped him, but this time his voice was louder than he intended and he startled himself awake.

Asher was slouched in the chair by Leon's bed, having fallen asleep before making it back to his own room. His body was hot though, just like in his dream, and when he adjusted his seat he realized his pants felt tight.

His face turned deep red when he realized he was sitting at full mast right next to the Pr-...Wait a minute. Where did he go?

Asher noticed Leon was not in his bed. There was even light coming through the window, indicating that he had somehow slept in later than he usually did.

His eyes darted around the room, jumping at each gargoyle statue until he found the beast standing to his left a few yards away, eyes locked on his and frozen in place. It looked like the creature had decided to get dressed for the day and was wearing a white collared shirt and gold vest with grey trousers.