Chapter 13

⚠🌶Spice warning 🌶⚠
(there will be some gifs throughout the chapter for better visual.)

Previously:

'All of a sudden Athena pushed the redhead down on the bed and started to kiss him passionately.'
-

*Third person POV*

Fred's arms wrapped around her midriff and brought the both of them to a sitting position, Athena straddling his lap and her hands running through the back of his soft ginger hair.

Fred knew that Athena's veela would take over soon so he took over, for now, he gently flipped her over so now he was hovering over her

Fred knew that Athena's veela would take over soon so he took over, for now, he gently flipped her over so now he was hovering over her. Fred threw off Athenas shirt and she did the same to him. His soft lips quickly closing the gap between them, Fred's hand running through her hair and Athena's went all over his body, taking him in and sizing him up.

Fred's mouth trailed down to her jawline and collarbone, sucking and kissing the sweet skin making his own marks on the blonde

Fred's mouth trailed down to her jawline and collarbone, sucking and kissing the sweet skin making his own marks on the blonde. He started to go down further, leaving a trail of kisses down her stomach. Fred began kissing the newly exposed skin. Athena unbuckled his belt and ripped it off, unbuttoning his jeans and sliding them down for him to take off the rest, leaving him in only his boxers and her in her panties and bra.

Fred slowly brought his head back up to hers, kissing Athena like there wasn't gonna be a tomorrow. He moved to her neck and right when he sucked on the spot right below her ear, the veela took over. Athena could still see, hear and smell like normal but her actions were completely taken over by the veela. Her eyes changed from their normal deep ocean blue to straight black. Athena flipped Fred over so she was back on top, Fred laying down and letting her do her thing. She kissed all over his body, looking for the right place to mark him. She suddenly stopped and looked back up to meet his chocolate brown eye, her own changing from blue to black fighting for dominance. Her eyes changed to their normal deep blue and she asked in a worried tone.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure about you, so yes, I'm sure." And with that, her eyes turned back to black and he could see fangs growing in her mouth. Her mouth hovered over the spot she was about to mark, the back of his left shoulder. Then he could feel the fangs pinch through his skin, he let out winces and cries of pain, his grip on her hips tightened and teeth gritted together. but like he said, the pain only lasted a few seconds, he could feel some sort of tingling sensation go through his system and now he knew, he was forever Athena's, and Athena was forever his. Now he would be able to know what she's feeling and when she's in danger, no matter how far apart they are.