46. 𝗧𝗨𝗧𝗢𝗥 𝗠𝗘

• "y/n can you tutor me?" suna asked

"sure, i'll tutor you, but you have to be serious baby" you told him back getting black coffee from the vending machine.

"i will don't worry about me" he said

"i am" you told him and kissed his cheek making him blush.

•••

after all your classes you went to volleyball practice, today was going to be the first day you start since high school.

you had realized your team got better and so had you. you got warmed up and had your friend set you the ball, you ran a little and slid, stopping and jumping high, the coach looked shock. you broke pass the three man block with your left hand.

you dropped back to the ground and smiled. you high fives the setter and complimented your friend.

"you did amazing, you're sets have gotten a lot better!"

"thank you y/n" she slapped your hand

"y/n you've been out for 2 years and you're this good already?"

"hey i might have been out but i've been practicing a lot coach"

"good to know, just take it easy still" she said

you smiled and continued to practice.

•••

after practice you went to sunas apartment, you walked in and unlocked the door. you walked in and didn't see suna, you walked up to his room and opened the door. you heard strange noises coming from his room but pushed them past himself.

"hey baby" you said and then dropped your bags.

"i should've locked the door" he said covering his lower half "fuck i'm so sorry"

you laughed at him and just walked in locking the door. you sat next to him with his bottom half naked and him red as ever trying to hid his boner.

"whatcha watching?" you asked and looked at his laptop.

you opened the laptop and saw a picture of yourself on the laptop on the background. you opened the tap, and saw he was watching hentai. you looked at him and unpaused the video he was watching.

"i've already seen this one, play this on instead" you said changing the hentai he was watching. "my friend recommended this one"