Introduction and Prologue

Hey everyone! This is your local author here to tell you some quick things . First and foremost this is my first story ever on this site (Hurray). As such I'd like to give a quick and simple introduction and explanation about how this story and anything coming up in the future for it.

For those not interested or just here for the prologue section just go to the next chapter and enjoy yourselves 👍 

Okay first and foremost, please not I'm not a writer. I do write, but mostly for fun. If your expecting anything professional, grandiose, or amazing sorry in advance. I'll gonna make mistakes, I'll might make spelling errors, I probably capitalize when I'm not supposed to (its a bad habit I have), sorry in advance. If you see something and want to call it out, go ahead. I make no promises I'll fix it, but I'll keep note of it.

Second off I'm not sure how frequently I'll update my story. I'll try to get a chapter or two out every... lets say two weeks(?). Again, I'm not a writer and life happens. I'll try to keep to the schedule as best I can so please be patient with me.

Lastly, I'm a big fan of isekai, reincarnation, and game like stories. This particular story is modeled off one of my favorite light novel series "Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?" aka "So I'm a Spider, So What?" (which also has manga, recently got a Anime.) As such I tried to copy the original style of writing to it, and I do mean 'tried'. It looked fun, simple, and with as few sentences structural rules as possible. I'm sure you'll catch on to it as well

Whew, now that 'that' is out of the way, thanks for picking this story and enjoy.