𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 10𝐭𝐡, 2019

𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

Fallon sat in the middle of the bed at a hotel they were staying at. They were about 700 miles home and they ended up staying in a hotel in Florida. Sonder, Fallon, and Sagira got a room together. Fathan and Pharaoh got a room together.

They all sat around Fall and watched him. "Fathan if you do go out, please be careful." He said looking at Fath nod his head. Fall sighed and played with Sonders hair that was neatly braided to his scalp as his head laid in his lap with his arms around Falls waist.

The hotel had given them a crib for the baby so thats where Gira was, sucking on her pacifier and playing with some of the toys they had brought.

The feeling he had last night hadn't came back yet but he was still a bit paranoid. The 10 hour drive turned into an 8 hour because of how fast Fallon was driving. Almost got pulled over a couple of times.

Meanwhile at Falls house it was a mess. Windows busted, the front door was kicked in and so was the backdoor. They went through the cabinets, drawers, closets, and etc. They were looking for him but couldn't find him anywhere.

"His hoe of a brotha ruinin my mafuckin plans." He said, walking over the glass that was all over the floor everywhere inside the house. "When I kill him, imma kill his bitchass brotha t- Nigga don't his vrotha got a daughta?" D said, cutting him off as they walked out the house and got into the car.

"I don't give a fuck if he had two daughters." He responded, speeding off inside the car. "Well you should." D muttered as he leaned his head against the window and played with his fingers.

-

"Movee." Fallon whined, reaching behind him and swatting at Sonder. Sonder ignored him and continued kissing his back, raising his shirt up more as he licked over his hip boewene. "You so annoyin, bruh move. I'm tryna turn in somethin." Fall mumbled mushing the older one in his forehead before flipping himself over on his back, only for Sond to do the same thing to his stomach.

Fall had finally turned in his papers and now he was just watching Sonder kiss and lick all over his stomach and thighs. "He so aggy." He mumbled to himself, looking over at the crib as Sagira slept peacefully.

Fath and Phar had went back to their room a few hours ago. "Wait unt uh, what is you doin?" Fallon sked, holding Sonders wrist as he tried to pull his shorts down. "Lemme do somethin right quick." Sonder said, going up to kiss him on the lips before going back down in-between Fallons legs.

"Noo movee." Fall said while closing his legs tight together. "Lemme eat it." Sonder mumbled, opening his legs back up. "But ian even shave." Fallon responded, looking down at him. "I don't give a fuck. Lemme eat you out, baby." Sond said making eye contact with him before pulling his shorts down.

"Wait wait." Fall said making Sonder stop his movements. "Lemme get ready." He continued as Sonder just stared at him before smiling and shaking his head. "Whatchu needa get ready fo baby?" Sond said rubbing him through his panties.

Looking at the wetspot that was starting to form, he licked his lips and ran his fingers up his slit earning a soft and little moan. "The baby still in hea." Fallon mumbled as he grabbed Sonders head and pulled his head against his stomach.

"So you ain't gon lemme eat it?" Sonder said while he wrapped his arms around Fallons waist. "You can but not when my child's in the room plus ion like when you give it." Fallon responded mumbling and tapping his nails on Sonders face.

"Why youn like when I do it?" He asked. "Causee nigga it still be sensitive the next day." Fallon answered moving around to get in a comfortable position. Sonder laughed a bit and kissed his stomach before massaging and grabbing his back rolls.

"You sleepy?" Sond asked seeing as Fall yawned for the 2nd time. He nodded his head and looked over at the crib to see Sagira up looking around.

"Go get my child." Fall told Sond, watching as he got up and stretched before he got Sagira out the crib.