pt | 02

I have so many plans in my life. Getting married was the last of the list.

But fate didn't want me to fulfill my plans. And my stupid tongue and mouth just answered on it's own. Saying the word 'yes' to Mr. Min. The main reason was... I don't want to lose my job.

"Earth to Y/N."

I blinked few times and glanced at the worried Hyensa. I sighed at her and sipped my drink.

"You're not listening," she whined.

"Uh, what?"

She huffed at me, "What's in your mind? Share it with me."

"No, you're too talkative for this things."

"What? I am your best friend. We knew each other since middle school and now you're keeping a secret from me? Why?"

I sighed. I didn't want her to know. She has a huge crush on Mr. Min. If she knew about this stupid situation I am with, she'll be broke. But if she's my true friend, she'll understand, right?

My phone rang that caught my attention.

Mr. Min calling...

Accept        Decline

I excused myself and went outside the cafe.

"H-hello?"

"Where are you?"

"Why?"

"Answer me."

I rolled my eyes.

If this impatient man I'll be with, God knows what I can do

"I'm on a cafe with my friend. Now answer me, why?"

"Go home."

Huh?

"Huh? Why?"

"Just go home. Pack your things. I'll pick you there. Text me your address."

"Why can't I just stay in my house? This is just an act though."

"Yes it is, and it's part of it. The deal is, you're staying in my place. Now, go home and pack."

"Can I quit this thing?"

"If you don't love your job anymore, you can."

I furrowed my brows, "Are you black mailing me?"

"If that's what you called it, then yes."

"I hate you."

"If only I have another choice, I won't force you."

Then, he hung up. I pressed my lips, feeling so irritated. I went back inside the cafe to say goodbye to Hyensa and drove my way home.

·°*.

After packing my stuffs, I sat on the bed and stretched myself. I roamed my eyes around my room.