Chapter 8: BRIGHTON

Your POV:

"Everything packed and ready?" My Mum took a long look at me as she inspects my face and my clothes.

"Looking nice," Mum comments, quickly brush off a strand of my hair.

"Thanks Mum," I go to the kitchen to get some snacks, I get a cola, crisps and my favourite snack as I move to the door.

My sister is packing up the car and making sure it's tidy and I help out. Tommy comes over with a camera in my face, "I'm going to be in a car with WOMEN!!" He shows the camera to my sister and she waves, "that's y/n's sister, S/n, she's driving us."

I laugh, "Yep, that's my sister," I put Tommy's luggage in the boot, "this dumbass begged for me to take him." I ruffled his hair and open the car door.

"Not true, not true," Tommy turned the camera over to his face and stopped recording, he smiled and we both slip inside the car together.

The car trip from Nottinghamshire to Brighton is a 3 hour drive. Tommy sits in the middle seat and my bag on the right side of him, I just wanted an excuse to sit with Tommy for 3 hours to be honest.

I put in headphones and listened to my favourite jam while Tommy shows cool things on Reddit.

~~~~

We are 3 minutes away from getting to our destination, Airbnb, I texted Wilbur and him and George are the first two to arrived, "I'm going to meet so many people that I look up to holy shit-" S/n tried to keep her composure, "I even get to see Dream ahhhhhhh-"

Tommy chuckles, "Well, it's the first time I'll see Dream in person." He said.

"I wonder if he looks like what the fanart does," I said, imagining him having dirty blonde hair and green eyes.

S/n finds the Airbnb and parks the car, we unload our things and made our way to the door, I curled my hand into a fist and knock on the door.

"Hey," Wilbur opens the door, he took a look at S/n and held out his hand, "I'm Wilbur,"

"S/n," S/n smiles and shook his hand, "a pleasure to meet you, Wilbur."

"BIG MAN!!" Tommy came over and hug him, I also gave him a hug, we walk into the Airbnb, it's huge, "where's our room big man?"

"Well, you, Toby (Tubbo) and Y/n are staying in one room," Wilbur helps me with my luggage and take us to a bedroom with 2 beds, "I hope you don't mind sharing a bed y/n."

"Eh," I set down my luggage, "I'm used to it," I smirk.

Wilbur laughs, "I know,"

~~~~

Tommy and I sit and talk on the couch as we watch on TV, my brother playing cricket against England. Along with Wilbur, Tubbo and Niki who chatter away while s/n and George cooks dinner, Dream, Sapnap and Fundy are all playing UNO together.

"Did you know that you can go on the rooftop?" Wilbur stares at Tommy, "maybe you and Y/n can spend some time up there," he gets up and lead us the way to the rooftop.

As we reach up to the rooftop, Tommy and I stare in amazement, the fresh breeze flowing in our face, "Well, you two have fun," Wilbur winks as he descends downstairs.

"Holy shit!" Tommy sits down and stares in astonishment, "Y/n check this out we can see the port from here!"

I sit down next to him, "woah-" I took it all in, the wonderful, burning sunset. The sunset isn't charming as Tommy, I really wish I can say it to him now... You know what? I'll do it!

We talk about the sunset and what we might do tomorrow, and how bubbly and excited s/n is to see the streamers that she really likes, then we talk about stuff and things in general. I finally admitted what I want to say.

"Tommy," he hums in response and looks at me as I look at him, "the sunset is charming, but not as charming as you," I smirk

Tommy's face goes red, "n/n," he smiles, "I know, I'm so damn handsome,"

A/n: n/n means nickname if you don't know.

We laugh and we go back to talking about very nice things.

"Y/n?" Tommy asks, looking at the burning sunset.

"Hmm," I hummed in response, I hope this is important.

"So, about my question under the big oak tree yesterday," Tommy looks at me and my mouth curves into a smile, "you want to know who I love now, right?"

"Oh please, yes, of course I do," Ohhh, it has to be me, I want him to like me back-

"It's-"

"Hey children," Dream called behind us, we both turn to look at him, "it's time for dinner."

Dream turns around and walk as I shuffle myself over, I guess that he can't tell me now.

~~~~

"So, Wil, what are we going to do tomorrow exactly?" I eat some of the chips, it's just fish and chips, but it's nice to know that s/n and George made it together, when they're combined together, they're amazing good chefs. It also reminds me of that one Summer day, that day my grandmother cook fish and chips for lunch back in Australia. That was 6 years ago.

"Well," Wilbur says, "we're going to the port for the little carnival place they have, then I have a reservation for all of us at a restaurant."

"Poggg!" I say.

We go back to our nice conversation, Tommy's vlogs a bit, he's been vlogging the most. Tubbo come towards us, "hey, can we take a group photo for my twitter?"

"Yeah, sure," I agreed.

"Nobody knows that we all meet up," Fundy took bites of his chips.

"They're going to go insane," George comments.

"I'll take the photo for you, guys," S/n gets up and Tubbo gives his phone to her. We all pose for the picture, Tommy does his pog face, Dream does his pose where he hides his face, Wilbur, Fundy and Niki all do a peace sign together, George, Tubbo and Sapnap are actually smiling and I do my pose, "Ready, 3, 2, 1," my sister counts down, on the 2, Tommy wrap his arm around my shoulder unexpectedly as I quickly wrap my arms around his neck. S/n shows everyone the photo and we'll all happy with it, s/n gives Tubbo his phone back and we continue our conversation.

Tommy, Tubbo and I head back to our room after we brushed our teeth, I lay on the bed, "I hope that they have very good sweets," I say, imagining the sweet taste in mouth.

"I just hope the rides and games are fun," Tubbo sits on the bed and charges his phone, "I'm so happy that we all get to meet up, this is going to be fun," Tubbo peels off his socks and lays on his bed.

Tommy comes over and lay next to me, "I'm just excited to spend time with you and y/n." He looks at Tubbo, we talk for a few minutes and after looking on Twitter and then we  eventually fall asleep.

A/n
Hello, I'm back! I know it's been ages since I published a chapter but since the holidays are coming soon, I'll be able to write more chapters. Also, please vote if you're enjoying this story. Have an amazing day!

Cake