038(🔞)

Short chapter.
Smut chapter.

"Johnny!" Ten shouted to get his boyfriend's attention, who's currently walking out of his classroom.

"Hey baby" Johnny whispered as he got near to Ten, grabbing Ten's waist and pulled the smaller closer to him closing their gap, making Ten blush.

"H-hey students are looking at us" Ten said and looked aways from Johnny, hiding his red face.

"Then let's go somewhere, where we can be alone" Johnny leaned to Ten and whispered those words, with a seducing low voice, giving shivers down Ten's spine, Ten nodded shyly, making Johnny chuckle at his cuteness.

Johnny let go of Ten's waist, and grabbed the younger's hand, pulling him lightly towards Taeyong's office.

As they arrived. Johnny didn't forgot to lock the door before forcefully pinned Ten on the wall, smashing his lips on the smaller's. Ten kissed back, open his mouth for Johnny's tongue to enter, and wander inside the wet cavern. They're moaning like there's no tomorrow.

Johnny broke the kiss and they both catched theire breaths. Johnny went to the couch and sat down, leaving Ten standing.

"Strip for daddy" Johnny ordered. Ten slowly stripped, without breaking the eye contact between them, as he finished, Johnny unbuckled his pants and pulled it dowm together with his boxers, and his manhood sprung out "Come here baby" Johnny said. Ten went closet and kneeled down, without a signal, he licked Johnny's tip before groping it and sucked it all, he bobbed his head up and down in a slow pace "Ugh! Aah~ f-faster baby aah!~" Johnny moaned.

"Mmmmmh~" Ten moaned before increasing his pace, making Johnny lean back at the pleasure. Johnny felt the urge to come, he grabbed Ten's hair and pulled Ten's head out. He placed Ten on the couch before stripping, as he was done, he positioned himself at Ten's back.

"I want you inside daddy, destory me~" Ten said needingly, Johnny smirked and pushed himself all in without warning "Aaaaah~" Ten moaned in pleasure. Johnny thrusted in a fast pace, showing no mercy, making the couch creak loud as fuck.

"Touch yourself" Johnny ordered, Ten grabbed his, and started stroking.

After a few minutes of thrusting and stroking, Ten came, staining the couch while Johnny pulled out and came on Ten's back.

They cleaned themsemselves and cuddled in the sofa.

"I guess I'll have to go home" Taeyong said, and faked a cry, yes he heard it all. "My office is not holy anymore"

---------

Another smut before we end this story :'(

(030821 edited)