Chapter Thirty: What The Fuck Is He Doing Here?

Octavia:

" Why didnt you tell us?" Trixi asked, drinking her coke that I had given her when we met up. Sitting besides a water fountain.

I tried to get out of this little meeting but they practically dragged me out of the school... so that's always great.

" I didnt want you to get involved!" He responded as Trixi sends him a disappointed look.

" Well that failed when Octavia started a fight with them" Pointing towards my face, which lay a nice bruise. It wasnt bad though, it was faded and barely visible but when you know where too look you can see it.

" Well it wasnt really my intention?"

" Its fine Trixi, let's just pay it back!" I spoke up, both turning towards me.

" I'd rather save my money" He shrugged, receiving a smack on the shoulder by yours truly.

" Okay gosh, next time I see them I'll give them the.... the next time after that I'll give it to them" following his eyes to see the boys from yesterday talking to themselves.

And those bratty blonde things who were at our table, their name being nothing of importance, stood with them laughing their little fake heads off.

" Oh look, their they are. Lets go say hi" Enthusiasm present as a huge smile makes it's way onto Trixis face.

" Yep, dont want to be rude now do we" Trixi grabbing my wrist as she drags me towards the group.

All you could hear was Dylan shouting behind us. Drastically trying to stop the inevitable.

" Hey boys, I'm Trixi and this is Octavia what a pleasant suprise seeing you here" The buff men turning around

" That's her boss, the one that nearly cracked my head open.." The one I kicked in the face yesterday spoke. His face still having the imprints of my boot.

The one they were talking too stood behind them all, his black jumped pulled over his head.

" Datur, shes the one that broke my nose. That's the bitch right there.. " Clinging her entire body up against his. As if glued to his side.
The other girl clinging onto the guy that slapped me yesterday...

It's so tempting just to mess all their faces up.

" Let's forget about the past now, we only came to pay off Dylans money that he owes!" Crossing my arms, Dyaln standing to my right as Trixi stands to my left.

Trixis hands lay against her waist and Dylan looks towards me. Sorry, glares at me.

" You dont return the money when you feel like it.." Datur spat.

" Sadly it has now been tripled, we want 1 grand." Dylan's mouth flew open.

For kids like them 1,000 is near enough impossible to gain. Especially when you dont even work..

I on the other hand have plenty of unused money from my pay. KB being extra nice and lending me an additional 50 pounds a week, this being done since I started paying 10% for the car that I insisted to do.

" What, I dont have that sort of money..." Dylans face dropping, who knew borrowing money from these guys would soon triple in seconds...

" You cant do that anyways..that's...thats  Freud!" Trixi shouted the bratty blonde things giving her the death glare.

" That's a bit extra" The guy that I hit in the face spoke.

" And anyways, you were the one that was late. We dont live in such a nice world to begin with" Glaring towards him.