(16) Last night in Italy

Valentina's POV:

Me and my family came back home to pack our bags. Stacy, Ryan and Ben came along with us of course.

We all head to our rooms and start packing. After packing my entire family is coming home to have a family dinner before we leave tomorrow.

I pack my clothes and stuff in my suitcase. I actually didn't bring much from America. I mostly used my stuff I have in Italy only so it didn't take much time.

After almost 45 mins I was done. I sigh and sit down on my bed and take out my sketch book.

It's been a long time since I've sketched. I randomly draw whatever came into my mind.

"It's been a while that I've seen you sketch", I heard someone.

I look up and see it's Micheal. I smile wide.

"Hey! Yeah I didn't sketch at all when my family was kidnapped...kinda forgot about it", I chuckled at the last part and kept my book aside.

He walked in smiling and nodding and sat on my bed in front of me.

"You came early", I smile teasingly

"Yeah well blame me for wanting to spend some alone time with my girlfriend before her brothers kick me out", Micheal smirked

I laugh and nod.

"I'm glad you came early. I was thinking of calling you anyway", I smile and hold his hand.

He leans forward and I immediately kiss him. He puts his hand on my cheeks and deepens the kiss. I put my hand on the back of his neck and tug at his hair.

We soon release and take deep breaths our foreheads touching.

"Micheal I wanted to tell you something", I smile softly

"I'm listening", he smiled

I take his hand in my hands and move a bit forward. I was almost sitting on his lap. I was looking down at our hands and started talking.

"I want to thank you for just being there for me this month. I haven't thanked you properly for being so patient and sweet this whole time. I know I was not exactly a proper girlfriend. We had just recently started dating when I had to come to Italy. Being the new couple we were it's natural to want to spend all time together but you didn't fight with me for it. I spend so much time training and searching for my family that we hardly spend any time together. But you were just so understanding and supportive. I love you so much", I smile and just realised tears were forming in my eyes.

I finally look up in his eyes and he was looking at me with his soft and loving emotion.

"Val", he smiled widely

"I want you to know that you mean a lot to me really. I couldn't have asked for a better partner. I just love you so much Micheal, I can't say it enough. I love you with all my heart. I'm so so lucky to have you in my life. I never thought that I'll fall this hard for someone I've been dating for almost two months. Just remember I'm always there for you and I really value your presence in my life", I said and tears fell down my eyes.

"Hey hey don't cry", he said softly and wiped all my tears.

I chuckled and wipe my eyes.

"Wow..Val this means a lot to me. I want you to know that I'm always going to be here for you. It doesn't matter what mood you're in or what you're going through, you'll have me always. I love you so much Val. I have really never loved anyone this much. You value the most in my life", Micheal smiled.

I smile and then chuckled and kissed him deeply.

"You wanna know how I managed to be so patient with you this month even though I wanted to spend every minute with you?", he asked smiling