Blackmail!

This chapter was suggested by @bts_ismylife_7 .
Y/n pov:
I am so mad at myself right now! I was talking about bts being mafia to Blackpink and that Mia overgeard our conversation! I hope she doesn't spread it around! And I can't talk about it to bts they might kill me! 

-the next day-
I was walking to my class when Mia stopped me!
Mia: hi Y/n!
Y/n: umm hey?
Mia: you know I have always wondered how bts have so much power in this school!
Y/n: You can't tell that to anyone!
Mia: well let me think.... No!
Y/n: please! I'd do anything!
Mia: ok then. u do what I say!
Y/n: ughh fine!
Mia: so first! U r gonna act cold towards bts!
Y/n: why?
Mia: no questions! And then I will be your fake friend and u will invite me to your mansion and I am gonna impress jimin and get him back! And so your acting starts now! And you don't wanna be late for your class!
I looked at the time and ran to class! And I had to act cold towards Jungkook!
Jungkook: hey! U did your homework! Who am I kidding of course u did! So can u show me fast!
Y/n: no do your own work!
Jungkook: huhh u always give your homework! You know what I don't care!
He leaned towards me and snatched my  notebook!
Jungkook: I don't know what's wrong with you but I am not gonna get detention today!

The whole day past by and I was really cold to them! They think I am on my period! But the worst part is yet to come! I have to act like Mia is my best friend!

*ding dong*
The doorbell rang and I opened the door revealing Mia! And Jimin was sitting on the couch!
Mia: y/n! How are you!
Jimin: y/n come here!
I just stood there beside Mia!
Jimin: y/n are you out of your mind! Come here!
Mia: oppa don't take my BEST FRIEND away from me!
Jimin: she's your friend?
Y/n: y-yes!
Jimin: even after she hurt you!? You are out of your mind! Anyway I am going to my room!
Mia: *ahem*
Y/n: oppa let's go to your room the three of us can watch or do something!
Mia: yes yes I love kdramas!
Jimin: uhh no thanks I want to stay as far away from Mia!
Mia: come on oppa!
Jimin: shut up don't call me oppa!
Y/n: come on oppa she is requesting u be kind!
Jimin: aishhh fine! But I don't want any funny tricks!
Mia: yes!
We went upstairs and we were watching some kdramas and Jimin looked uncomfortable.... We were in the middle of a VERY important scene when Mia hinted me to go outside!
Y/n: umm I am thirsty I am gonna go get some water!
Jimin: come fast!

I went downstairs to have some water when I met Jin! And I have to be cold!
Jin: hey! U r having water!
Y/n: yah what does it look like?
Jin: umm.... Do want me to cook something for you?
Y/n: no I can get my own food!
Jin: I don't know what is going on but u gotta behave yourself I am not liking this new attitude!
Y/n: well too bad!
Jhope: hey what's going! Why is that Mia her? And why is she in Jimins room?
Suga: yah she is not allowed in our house after what she did to y/n and Jimin!
I was about to reply when I saw Jimin grabbing Mia's hair and bringing her downstairs!
Mia: ouch oppa it hurts!
Jimin: y/n! Where are you come here!
He was shouting so loud that all the bts members and me gathered around him!
Jimin: y/n I don't care how good friends u r with this bitch but u r never allowed to meet her again!
Y/n: but-
V: I agree with him!
Jungkook: I agree she is a bad influence after becoming friends with her our sister has become rude!
Jimin: how dare u force yourself on me! I am trying to get rid of you! And you come into MY house kissing ME without MY permission!
Mia: but oppa I know you love me!
Jimin: in your dreams! Now get out!
Mia: hmm ok suit yourself and be ready for tomorrow! Y/n!
Saying that she left! And all the other members were looking at me!
Namjoon: r u out of your mind! Being friends with your brothers ex!
Since she is already gonna tell everyone tomorrow I better spill the tea now!
Y/n: it's not my fault she black mailed me!
V: I seriously hate that girl! How can she have the GUTS to blackmail OUR sister!
Jhope: V calm down! Y/n! How did she blackmail u?
Y/n: well she found out u were mafia and threatened me that if I would not listen to her she would tell everyone about you!
Suga: that's it?
V: yah u r so dumb! U could've just told us!
Jungkook: how can u let someone blackmail u for that!
Jin: Namjoon call someone in the office and tell them to kill Mia!
Y/n: whatttt! Noo!
Jimin: aishhh shut up not literally kill her he means to kill her memory!
Y/n: wait u guys can brain wash her!
Jimin: although killing would be a better option but yes we can wipe everyone's memory!

Heyy guys a/n here! Thxxx for your support luv ya! 😍💞😍💞!