School #3

Edward's POV-
"Hi, I'm Rory Swan." I smile, hearing my mates voice. He has a fresh, earthy scent. Not only can I not read his mind, but he slightly drowns out everyone else's thoughts. I can still hear them, but not nearly as loudly. It's refreshing. "My name is Edward Cullen."
He nods and gets out his notebook.
"I'm sorry if it's an offensive question, but why does no one sit next to you or your sisters? I'm both mechanics and physics, they were sitting alone."
"It's fine. I guess we just don't particularly like many of the people here. We're fine though, I have another sister, Rosalie, and three brothers, all seniors, so we're fine."
"Do you like me?"
"I haven't met you yet. Not really, but from what I have heard from my sisters, they like you, although with Adrienne it's partially because you own a motorbike."
He chuckles at the last bit. I could spend forever listening to his laugh. "Well, as long as they like me a bit, then that's okay. I'm going to be sitting next to them until the of the year, and I don't want it to be awkwardly silent," he says, before Miss Taylor inturrupts our conversation  by saying, "Please turn you're books to page 31. Today we will be discussing Orsino's love for Olivia." I look at my mate, who is trying to find the page, and smile. I wish I could just sit here, and admire him, but I have to do some work.

After English, I ask Rory what lesson he has next. "Er, Math with Mr Measure," he replies.
"Same," I say, before leading him to our lesson. When we get there, I take my seat and watch as he walks to the teacher. Once his slip is signed, he walks over and sits next to me. Mr Measure starts the lesson, and the class is quiet. After the lesson has ended, I ask Rory, "Do you want to eat lunch with me and my family?"
"If that's okay with them."
"It should be fine."
We walk to the lunch hall, and I grab a come, before waiting for Rory to get his food.
"You aren't getting anything?" he asks.
"I'm not hungry."
"You need to eat something."
"I'll eat after school."
"No, just eat one apple."
"Fine." I love how he was so caring. I took an apple out of the bowl, and lead him to our table. He to the left of Adrienne, and I sat on the other side of him. I could feel alot of people staring at us. "Who are they?" I could hear the new girl ask Jessica. Jessica then went into an overly in depth monologue about who we were. She never got over the fact I turned her down. She's very bitter about it. We start a conversation about looks of old cars. Well, the girls, Russell and Rory do. Emmet is just laughing at Klaus, who is trying to do a bottle flip with a full can of lemonade, Jasper is listening to loud music through his headphones, to distract himself from the smell of blood and I'm looking at Rory. I feel someone staring at me. I turn around and see Isabella looking in our direction. She blushes and turns away, going back to her conversation with Jessica. All to soon, lunch is over, and I go to biology. Shortly after I sit down, Bella walks in and gets put next to me. She flicks her hair over her shoulder and sits down. She bites her lip and says, "I'm Bella. Bella Swan."
"I know," I respond, not looking up from my notebook.
"And you are?"
"Edward Cullen."
"Well Eddie, I look forward to our partnership."
"It's Edward."
"Okay Edward," she says, in an attempt to sound seductive.