CHAPTER 32 : REVELATIONS

They were in another meeting for the order, they were in a safe house near a small village.

"You are dismissed", Dumbledore said, and they nodded, at him.

"Let's go" Sirius told Diana.

Remus and Athena are together, and Remus was happy that Athena wasn't leaving him, and that she accepted him, for who he is.

"We'll see you at the wedding" Athena said as she took Remus' hand, Remus smiled and kissed her cheek.

Sirius gave Diana his hand and she gladly took it.

As she took his hand they apparated to their flat.

"That was exhausting" Diana said as she sat down at their couch, Sirius lightly laughed and sat down beside her.

"I want to go to bed" Diana said as she put her head at his shoulder.

"Aw, I was planning on having some fun tonight" Sirius said with a smirk, and Diana let out a dry laugh.

"Tonight?" Diana asked, and Sirius nodded with a pout.

"Alright" Diana said and Sirius smiled widely, before taking her lips.

Sirius kissed her lips passionately, Diana kissed back and he smirked, he bit her bottom lip, and Diana opened her mouth.

"Not in the couch" She whispered and Sirius laughed and carried her to their room.

---

"I can't believe it's your wedding" Alice said as they went to Lily's room, while Marlene followed.

"The second one married" Diana said as she fixed Lily's makeup.

"Look up" Diana said and Lily did as she was told.

"Close your eyes Lils" Diana said and the girl obeyed ones more, as the girl fixed her makeup.

"I think you look great" A girl from behind said.

"Oh if it isn't the new addition to the group!" Marlene said and hugged the girl.

"It's good to see you to McKinnon" Athena said smiling at them.

"I'll do her hair" Athena said as she braided Lily's hair.

"I'm so lucky to have the two of you, all of you" Lily said to the four and they grinned.

"Don't ruin your makeup, we don't want James to see you with mascara tears, and I'll have to re-touch it" Diana said and They chuckled at the girl.

"You know what that's fine cry if you need to, I'll use the other one" Diana said.

"Hello ladies" Sirius said as he opened the door.

"Wow you lot are looking hella fine" Sirius said, and Remus poked his head thru the door.

"Prongs wouldn't calm down, and Sirius has gave him tons of Deer puns already, and we think that drove him to the edge" Remus said whilst laughing.

"Let's go, James' fiddling" Frank said from the door, and they laughed.

"Let's go then" Lily said and Diana smiled at her hugging her one last times.

"This is your day Evans" Diana said, and Lily laughed.

"This is the last time I'm calling you that" She said wiping a tear from her eye.

"Gosh don't be emotional Di" Lily said.

"I can't believe this is the last time I'm Calling you Evans, might as well enjoy it" She said and they helped Lily out.

"Di" Sirius said as he held out his hand Diana smiled and took his hand, Sirius kissed it.

Remus and Athena were looking fondly, at eachother, while Frank took Alice's hand.

"Wow, you don't need to get mushy while I'm here" Marlene said sarcastically.

"I'm calling Dorcas" Diana said as she and Sirius went out of the room, followed by Remus, and Athena, and Frank, and Alice.

"Well Lils, let's go" Marlene said and Lily stood up as well.

---

They were at the back of Potter Manor, and they were enjoying the party, Lily, and James were having their first dance.

Regulus was at a side talking to Sirius while Athena played the piano, while the couples dance.

Sirius took a glance at Diana he knows he has to do it, he smiled to himself before going to the girl.

"Hello" He said from behind her.

"Hi" Diana said back.

"I'll steal her for a bit ladies" Sirius said to Alice and the others before pulling Diana.

"Where are you taking me?" Diana said, as they went inside the Manor.

"Well I wanted to tell you something" Sirius said and Diana smiled.

"Me too I need to tell you something" Diana said, and Sirius smiled.

"I'll go first" Sirius said, he took the ring from his pocket and kneeled in on knee.

"Will you marry me?" He asked and Diana nodded happily, Sirius stood up and slipped the ring in her finger, he kissed her and smiled.

"What was yours love?" He said, Diana smiled.

"You're going to be a father" She said, and Sirius looked at her in disbelief.

"Really!" He said excitedly and Diana nodded, he kissed her ones more, and he couldn't contain his happiness.

---

Authors note:

Can't fit all of the events in one chapter so Enjoy!

-Lyn