Chapter Thirty-Four: Genius

Octavia:

" Wh-at que- question?" Gaining the courage to raise my voice through the constant voltage intake to my body.

" He cho-se me-me beacuse i-i was hurt, an-d needed help. If-if he finds out ab-about thi-" I tried to speak through the constant shaking of my body.

" What, what is he going to do. He isnt even here you bitch" Slapping me in the face as the voltage decreased, my body going limp.

" I just dont get what's so special about you, what can you do that I cant" Slapping me in the face again. The left side of my face burning.

Attempting to lift my arm up but it falls back to my side with a thump.

I begin coughing, my organs not able to process the electricity. Frying my mechanics.

" I have the power among men, I'm the strongest that he has? Whats a small little girl going to do?" Ignoring my coughing fit as he slaps me again.

My head flying to the right again, slamming onto the metal table.

My anger slowly building.

He begins laughing. " Hey, Jon. I dont think this bitch understands what im trying to say here. The girl that feeds of being K's favourite needs to learn her lesson"

My anger bubbling up inside as a chilling sensation runs up my spin.

The cold surface not doing too much to comfort me. Plus the fact that I'm only wearing a cropped top with blue Jean's..

Before anything could infiltrate my mind, I feel pressure on my left arm.

Slowly tilting my head to the side, blood drizzled down my arm. A knife impaled inside. My breathing pick up, my anger reaching boiling point.

" Hey, Jon shes pissed." He shouts inbetween laughter, which sends me over.

Before I know it my eyes light up a bright orange, as the room lights up on fire.

The screams of fear and pain filling the room as my heart picks up its pace. Feeling the pressure in my eyes indicating that they are present, I try to move.

Only to be stopped by the restraints around me, my heart skipping a beat..

I was going to die... I- wa-s going to die.
The fire creeping towards me as I screamed.

And screamed until my throat became dry, and I become light headed. The last thing I see was a door being knocked through and then
Black.......

My body shaking, as a voice echos around me. My eyes refusing to open.

" Hey, it's me Mr.Ma- Shelby" The voice shaking me again as I shot up.

My eyes wide open as I begin panting, my heart beating rapidly as I glance around.

The dark room, producing light as my door was left cracked open. The hallway light making it's way inside.

Two hands grab ahold of my face, forcing me towards them.

" Hey, what was that about?" His worry shown as he sat infront of me with his black shirt and Jean's on.

" I-I dont know" I muttered, his hands still remained on my face as he looks directly into my eyes.

" You can tell me, I promise not to say" Producing a small smile as my heart slows down a little.

" I do-dont know?" I muttered again, reverting my eyes away from his as I sigh.

I really hate that man, hate not even covering that base of what he is..