Chapter 50 : I am a guy too you know

Jungkook's POV

Brain : are you confident that you will win?
Me : to be honest , i dont know ! I mean i am good at basket ball but -

"Oww" i collided with someone yet again ..

"I am s—." I was about to apologise but stopped ..

"Wont be apologising to you again." I told her

"You lack manners jungkook!" She said making a pained expression as she got up from the floor ..

"Look who is talk—-." Before i could complete my sentence, my eyes widened as she got up ..

Dont tell me she did it , she actually wore it , the cheerleading costume

It consisted of a short red skirt that stopped at her mid thigh , leaving her long legs completely exposed and a sleeveless white top with red borders , the same red as her skirt , that stopped even above her waist line...

What kind of uniform is this..
brain : well thats how cheerleading costumes have always been..

Ofcourse she looked good in it , if she hadn't i wouldn't have become speechless like now ....

"What is it ? Why are you looking at me like that." She interrupted me while covering her chest ..

"What a creep!"

"What did you say?"

"Creep , staring at girls like that!"

"I dont do that , dont put me in the same category as that STEVE."

"Then what are you doing right now?" She placed her hands on her waist and questioned me directly...

Ok she caught me there ..anyhow , bare hands , bare legs , bare stomach , bare back .. I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS.

"I am out of here."

"Wait." I grabbed her hand

"Don't wear that?"

"Why not?"

"It shows too much skin." Tch , i was too honest.

"Why does it matter to you?its not like i have a great body and big breasts she pointed at her chest trying to prove her statement ..

No! Dont do that y/n..

"Stop! Dont do that ! Dont say more .. ." I held her hand taking her by surprise and pulled it down as I continued..
"Do you realise that you are blurting things out so casually today! And then doing such kind of thing , I am a guy too you know." I spoke as i covered my face trying to hide the blush that was making its way on my face..

She was quick to release her hand from my grip and left without saying another word ..

I could tell that her ears had turned red from embarrassment , she probably realised her mistake..