Part 25 || red hoodie

Heeseung's POV

That's my hoodie... I just stared at her in shock and I think the others knew what was going on as well.

Heeseung: "y/n... where did you-"

Sunghoon: "hey uh guys I'm kinda tired how about we call it a day?" He cut me off

Jake: "good idea we should get some rest especially you y/n" he said pushing her towards the door.

Heeseung: "w-wait!" I was about to run to y/n to ask her about it but someone stopped me

Sunoo: "let's go hyung y/n needs to rest" I frowned and sighed

Heeseung: "I'll go ahead I need to- I need to clear my head" I left with nothing but confusion all over my face. How could she have the jacket I gave y/n?

Y/N's POV

Jake pulled me out of the ice rink before I could say anything.

Y/N: "hey what the heck?!" I said removing my hand from his grip and he turned to me with anger in his eyes

Jake: "you should've told me you were bringing this jacket!" He raised his voice at me.

Y/N: "why?! Why do I need to tell you?! Seriously what is wrong with you? It's a hoodie! A goddamn hoodie! A plain red hoodie I found in my closet!" He groaned and grabbed my wrist pushing me inside the car.

He got his phone and called someone

Jake: "hey babe sorry I stormed out I'll make it up to you ok?" Oh it's Yeji "Ok thank you love you too bye" he hung up the phone and started the engine

Y/N: "why are you so angry? It's a just a-"

Jake: "ITS NOT JUST A HOODIE Y/N!" He yelled at me and my eyes started watering. I hate it when someone yells at me... it's bringing back this nightmare I had when I was in a coma. I backed away and also flinched. He looked at me shocked and softened his expression "sorry I yelled" he said as he started diving home "it's just- *sigh* I'm just protecting you ok?" I was on the verge of crying since I'm very sensitive to these things so I didn't answer or question what he meant.

I was really confused and I had no idea what he meant but I just decided to let it go. I put the hood of the hoodie up and just enveloped myself in it. It was really warm. I felt safe wearing it. I sniffed it and it smelled weird... it didn't smell like me. I sniffed it again and my eyes went wide. This hoodie smells like... *sniff* coffee and sunshine. I unconsciously smiled

Jake: "why're you smiling?" He questioned me

Y/N: "it's just I don't think this is mine" I said gesturing to the hoodie "it doesn't smell like me, you or my closet, it smells like coffee and sunshine" he didn't respond and I just got lost in my own world thinking about where I got this.

Heeseung's POV

I couldn't stop thinking of the hoodie y/n was wearing. Was that just a random red hoodie she bought? I went over to my dance studio to distract myself. I decided to dance Taemin's Criminal and Kai's mmmh. *chuckle* our routine. I played it and started dancing. I danced to what I felt and I'd always stop at the part y/n couldn't do. I frowned at the memory. If only she was awake... I continued dancing different routines again and again for the next 6 hours.

<time skip already night>

I was out of breathe and this had been the 6th time I had refilled my jug.

Heeseung: "one last" I said to myself slowly standing up to play our routine again. I danced and danced until the part where y/n had a hard time came in. I suddenly stopped and my body couldn't move.

Heeseung: "I can't" I said dropping to the floor from the exhaustion. "I can't..." I said as I laid down on the floor trying to catch my breathe as I remembered the time she finally got it

<flashback>

Y/N: "I DID IT!" She jumped around happily and I stood up sarcastically clapping

Heeseung: "yeah you did it" I laughed at her but she was so happy she didn't even notice my sarcasm. While she was jumping she faced me and gave me the biggest and sweetest smile and suddenly hugged me. Well more like jumped on me. She hugged me tighter and wrapped her arms around my neck, her legs around my waist and her face in the crook of my neck while laughing and exclaiming she did it. I can feel her breathe on my neck and my heart started beating really really REALLY fast and I started blushing hard but I hugged her back wrapping my arms around her back burying my head in the crook of her neck inhaling her sweet scent. We stayed like this for a while and I just felt like I wanted to hug her like this forever. I felt safe with her. She hugged me even tighter than before while I did the same while smiling to myself and congratulating her. She calmed down and suddenly pushed me.

Y/N: "s-so-sorry I didn't realize..." she chuckled cutely

<flashback ends>

I chuckled at the memory. Who knew I was already falling in love with you. I sighed and stood up walking to the shower to get ready for bed.

Y/N's POV

It's already night time and I haven't done anything at all since we got home a while ago. Jake went out with Yeji for "date night" I rolled my eyes internally. So clingy. It's already 11:00pm so Jake's probably asleep already but I just couldn't. No matter how much I close my eyes no matter how comfortable I get in bed I can't seem to fall asleep. Ugh this is so annoying! I stood up and grabbed my red hoodie wore some shoes and quietly opened the door. I successfully got out without waking Jake up.

Y/N: "yes!" I giggled walking out to the streets

Heeseung's POV

It was late at night and I couldn't fall asleep. I should probably go for a walk just for a few minutes and maybe tire myself out more. I stood up wearing my shoes and grabbing a hoodie from my closet walking out of my house.

I was walking and walking not knowing where my feet were bringing me. There weren't much cars around so it was ok to wonder around. The whole time I was walking I just kept my head down until I bumped into something hard. I groaned and look up to see a tree trunk. What the? I look around and see that I'm in the park in the exact tree where y/n and I stayed in. Even if my minds not functioning correctly my body still remembers our spots. I sighed and sat down comfortably and stared into the view. I suddenly remembered how y/n cried on my shoulders and how I cried on hers.

<flashback>

Y/N: "don't cry" she said grabbing my cheek and wiping my tear of my face with her thumb "you look ugly" she laughed and I laughed too

Heeseung: "aishh your starting to look ugly as well" I did the same in wiping her tears off her face but using both my hands.

Y/N: "yah!" She said with a little voice crack since she's just recovering from crying "I never look ugly. What are you talking about?" She slapped me playfully and we both laughed

<flashback ends>

I didn't notice but tears started streaming down my face. I wiped my tears while laughing. Pull it together Heeseung! But it still didn't work I just ended up crying even more thinking about her.

Heeseung: "I miss you... I really really do"I said touching the ground where she sat. I cried even more and buried my head in between my knees and hugged my legs as I thought about my memories with y/n. These weird feelings I felt around her, the times when I'd tease her, when we'd fight for no reason at all. I really do miss those times *sobs*

Y/N: "Heeseung?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys just wanted to say thank you for voting and thank you so much for the support! I really appreciate it and it makes me so happy reading all your comments. I didn't think my story would get noticed by people but as I checked my phone this morning I saw that my story was number 1 with #heeseung so thank you so much for that! Shoutout to @DahMin_33 for having been voting and commenting on my story! So thank you again!!