Chapter 9

Turning over in bed, Ji Yulan felt so sore, everywhere ache on her body..thinking about her husband and how he tossed her last night its no wonder she is waking up less than two hours to noon...

Trying to stand but her legs where so weak,Yulan cursed ''Xu Heshan, sure enough a man that hasn't eaten meat for 25years is scary....tsk tsk you will be back for more see how I punish you by then....

Pushing herself she changed her clothes while taking in her surrounds, yesterday with the red hajib covering her face and the crowd she couldn't see how her mother and Auntie Yang  decorated the room...the room is very big and it has been divided into two with an embroidery screen, the first part is the hall while the second part is the inner room...

There are four rooms within the hills,all for workers and their family but right now only 3 of the rooms where occupied,the first family is brother Gu who is also a distant relative with second brother's wife Gu qingyao,so he is in a way her inlaw, his wife Zhang xiaohui...they also got married about 6 months ago and the family separated after he got a job here,they decided to also rent a house as it makes his job easier....

The second is brother Su who Xu Heshan works with,he is not married yet but the happy occasion will be in about a month's time...

Then her family...

Searching around Ji Yulan didn't see a single soul...

'' Maybe they are within the hills...she thought...

With that she decided to settle her stuffs and also cook lunch...as for the room arrangement her mother did perfectly well,the area for the living room a soft rug was spread Sister Quinn helped her purchased it in the city,she spent over a 100 yuan on it but looking at her living room she is not distressed about this money...a few pillows with various embroidery where placed and a low coffee table was placed in the middle....

Entering the kitchen she saw it has been divided into four corners,seeing the kitchen cabinet she came with at the right corner she went straight to check the various foodstuff she came with...while checking and sorting it out she added some such as flour,polished rice,she also used that opportunity to remove some canned goods such as canned fruits,milk, wheat essence, canned malt from the space...

Ji Yulan felt so much happiness arranging these food stuffs, seeing that the kitchen cabinet is so full of food she couldn't help but smile, one must know even though since her rebirth she never lacks food but she has spent most of her growing up hungry so seeing so much stock of food assures her...

Turning around she saw a lady standing by the door with a vicious expression on her face but seeing Ji Yulan turning around she quickly changed her expression but who is Ji Yulan, even though she concealed it on her face, Yulan can feel her hostile attitude towards her ....

'' Sister, aren't you suppose to be resting, brother in law said he will be back soon but you are already up and about..Xiaohui said with a smile on her face that doesn't reach the eye...

'' Yes...I woke hungry so I decided to make lunch and sort out some things....

Xiahui nodded ' well sister has so much dowry it must tiring sorting them out ''...no matter how hard she tried,she couldn't conceal the jealousy in her voice...

But Ji Yulan doesn't care, she will just try her best to avoid this sister...trying hard to keep the conversation going, Ji Yulan decided to make lunch already.

Xiaohui was in the kitchen for the past hour cleaning her bowls and cutleries without setting a fire... not that its a problem for Yulan she understands that this sister wants to eat from her pot with some of her obvious words..

''Hmmm sister, you are really lucky to have separated even before your wedding...

'' How so..

'' When I got married, apart from serving tea in the morning, I had to clean the chicken cop and cook lunch for everyone,my mother in-law is so hateful...

''Oh, then sorry sister...Ji Yulan answered and kept kneading the flour

Xiaohui frown...what is wrong with this Ji Yulan, why isn't she buying her story, she really want to eat this noodle...

'' You know sister, when I got married,I had to cook for the Gu family and their neighbors, my mother in-law invited them to taste my cooking, sister is reminding you, don't forget Xu Heshan neighbors and friends...

Ji Yulan almost laugh out loud, all this round about conversation just to eat noodles...

''Of course, that's why am using a big pot, even though I won't invite others since we held a banquet, I will sure to invite Xu Heshan close friends and neighbors ''

Xiaohui nodded with relief..'finally I get to taste her cooking, the aroma of the sesame stew is killing me,if I don't eat this to relive my gluttony,I will sure cry later'...with that thought she left the kitchen....

Xu Heshan and others are done watering the fields,not that its his  job but the boss asked him to help... the trees where just planted, so water needed to be showered immediately...

'' Brother Xu, slow down,wait for me ah..cried brother Su

'' What do you mean slow down,you don't know the way or what??, I left my wife at home, aiyo not that single people will understand... With that he added speed, while brother Su was shocked...

Brother Gu tapped him on the shoulder and walked pass him....

Ahhhh I need to get married, I can't be left out,its just few days remaining, see how I roast this guys then....

Not long after the guys came, Ji Yulan served lunch.

Noodles with sesame stew,the noodles pure white, non sticky nor mushy,with brown sesame stew on top making a sharp contrast with the noodles,with sprinkle green onion, carrots and fried chicken...the colours alone will give you appetite...

After a hearty meal,the brothers showered praises.

this Xu bastard is lucky,with sister in law beautiful like a fairy,she can also cook,ah..
Brother Su was in deep thoughts, can his future wife also cook? while brother Gu is shaking his head and lamenting the wife he married,she is greedy and stingy but its a bit better when they left his parents house, according to her,she can spoil her husband and her children but not relatives or friends, if he should invite his friends for lunch like brother Xu, he is bond to get embarrassed and disappointed.. 

Ji Yulan packed the dishes to go wash but Xu Heshan won't let her,she was forced to go rest while Xu Heshan wash up the dishes...

Ji Yulan was fixing festive couplets on the wall when Heshan came in...he pressed her on the wall and kissed her.......

'' wife,it seems that you are not tired from tossing last night,you have the energy to prepare lunch for so many people ''

Yulan blushed,this bastard how can he talk about last night...

''What so many people, we where just five...

'' yulan_er, am suppose to be the first person to taste your cooking immediately we get married not some stinky brothers ''

Her mouth twitch, what kind of twisted logic is that...

'' so, how should I punish you hmm,....
He started kissing and touching her sensitive parts...

'Damn it , where is my brother Xu, kind hearted brother Xu not this bastard but i also like this brother too....

'Ahnn ' she moaned before she realize she was naked on bed, about to get tossed in the afternoon....

******
Edits will come later,point them for me please, it will make it easier for me....
Keep voting, keep commenting...